Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
    And here they go again:

Palm's CEO Will Email You, Too, But What's He Really Saying?

Incredibly stupid remarks, especially considering how mildly positive the original note is.
    Global Posts
    592 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jethrotull View Post
    And here they go again:

Incredibly stupid remarks, especially considering how mildly positive the original note is.
    It sounds real. He's running the business like nothing anyone is telling him is sinking in and he doesn't care to pay attention.
    There's no shortage of doom and gloom articles in the media. You can find an article from somebody at some time saying that any product is dead if you do some research. It's just a form of sensationalism. Headlines are what it's all about. If they can grab your attention with the headline, they don't care if the article is nonsense. It gets hits on their page and helps them sell advertising.

The idea is nonsense anyway. Even if Palm is gone in a year, why would it be crazy to buy one now? All it would mean is your next phone couldn't be a Palm.

But don't sweat it too much. The people that are dumb enough to listen to that and go 'ok I guess I better not' are people who are buying feature phones, not smartphones anyway. Smartphone buyers generally are pretty tech savvy I think and would know better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jethrotull View Post
    And here they go again:

actually that article seemed more like a parody of the article another giz writer wrote about the jobs and schmit lunch date and what their body language was saying, i dont think he was being serious.

edit: wow, its seems that they did some editing on that story and completely reemoved his line by line analysis of what john wrote, i guess the giz editors couldn't stand to see one of their own writer paroding how rediculus their apple coverage is.
    Last edited by fernandez21; 03/31/2010 at 01:58 AM.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567