1.    #1  
    Well, we already know their gonna be there but emphasis on the latest advancements! This might be the only time Palm will be able to redeem itself or else the rest of this year will be crap and we could see Palm purchased by another company.

Conference & Expo:

Tuesday - Thursday, March 23 - 25, 2010

Las Vegas, Nevada, USA

Booth#:

7053, North Hall

Exhibit Hours:

Tuesday March 23 11:00AM - 5:00PM

Wednesday March 24 11:00AM - 5:00PM

Thursday March 25 10:30AM - 3:00PM

Now in it’s 25th year, CTIA Wireless is one of the largest technology events in the world. Representing a $1 trillion global marketplace that brings together the wireless and converged communications, wireless broadband, mobile web computing and data industries, CTIA just wouldn’t be complete without Palm Developer Relations heroes Josh Marinacci and Lisa Brewster. Come find us at booth #7053 to learn more about Palm’s latest advancements.
    Let's hope they announce a new handset.
    I also hope they announce a new device. I am not asking for much, the only new feature that I need is this:
    It won't crack.
    Global Posts
    350 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by intellidryad View Post
    I also hope they announce a new device. I am not asking for much, the only new feature that I need is this:
    It won't crack.
    Thats my main concern, just have a better quality device for pete's sake!
    Agreed. And maybe 4g...And a phone with an on screen keyboard and no sloppy slide out and palm would be hard to beat..
  6.    #6  
    i dont think 4g is too important. totally not needed but would definitely help promote it.
    Quote Originally Posted by sincityk9 View Post
    Agreed. And maybe 4g...And a phone with an on screen keyboard and no sloppy slide out and palm would be hard to beat..
    There are plenty of slab devices out there... A hardware keyboard is the one that has kept me coming back to Palm. Don't ditch the keyboard!!
    Tina T
    MCP, MCSE, MCDBA, VCP

Sharp Zaurus > Cassiopeia A-20 > Casio E-115 > Psion 3 > Phillips VELO 1 > Palm V > Treo 90 > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Centro > Palm Pre > HTC Evo 4G > Samsung Epic 4G > HTC EVO 4G Shift & a rooted Nook Color!! (But still have nothing but love and hope for Palm)
    Global Posts
    228 Global Posts
    Hopefully they'll announce AT&T availability. I'm on Sprint but the more carriers this thing gets on, the better it will be for Palm and, in the end, us as Palm users. Worst case scenario would be some company coming in to purchase Palm and hacking it to bits or running it into the ground leaving all of us high and dry in terms of apps, development, and updates. Could you imagine being on 1.4 forever?
    Sprint Technical Consultant
    BSE Electrical Engineering
    --
    Palm Pre - WebOS 1.4.5 - UberKernal 500/1000 Screenstate
    RIM Blackberry Bold 9650 - OS 5.0.0.975/6.0.0.280