1.    #1  
    Am I missing something, or does the Treo not have a "tab" key for moving between fields?

If it weren't for this limitation I would never need the stylus. As it is right now, I am loving the keyboard, except that I have to take out the stylus whenver I need to type in a different area.

This doesn't seem right - am I blind and there IS a tab key somewhere? I would actually prefer not to use the stylus at all if possible.
    I should stay out of this, since i don't have my treo yet but....

... have you tried the jog dial or Up and down rocker?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  3.    #3  
    Yeah, but it seems to only work in certain apps.

For example, let's say I have a dialog that says "yes" or "no". It would be nice to tab to select one, then hit return to make the choice. Or clicking "y" or "n". That doesn't work either.

Instead, you are forced to take out the stylus just to click on "yes", there doesn't seem to be any way to select it from the keyboard.
    You can use the Space Bar or enter key for yes, ok, or done and the Back space key for no, cancel etc.

Originally posted by jchristopher
    Yeah, but it seems to only work in certain apps.

For example, let's say I have a dialog that says "yes" or "no". It would be nice to tab to select one, then hit return to make the choice. Or clicking "y" or "n". That doesn't work either.

Instead, you are forced to take out the stylus just to click on "yes", there doesn't seem to be any way to select it from the keyboard.
  5.    #5  
    Okay, a better example. Let's say I'm composing an outgoing SMS. When I'm done, I need to click "send".

I don't see any way to click "send" without removing the stylus and doing it that way.

This seems like a big design flaw, you should be able to do that from the keyboard. In fact, I'm sure you can, I just haven't figured it out yet!
    holding option and pressing enter. Works like a charm..

Cheers,
    Mikko
    Or just use your thumb to tap the screen.
    Now that you have opened the can... I too want the solution to this one.

I just wasn't brave enough to ask

PS At least sodacan didn't rub it in and say,

"holding option and pressing enter. Works like a charm.. ON MY NEW 270!!!"

I guess I'll give his idea a try... not too sure it will work on a feeble old 180

Rod
    "Happy are they whose sins are forgiven, whose wrongs are pardoned"

Romans 4:7
    I gaurantee that it will work. I do it all the time on my soon-to-be-ebayed Treo 180.

Originally posted by Veloslave
    Now that you have opened the can... I too want the solution to this one.

I just wasn't brave enough to ask

PS At least sodacan didn't rub it in and say,

"holding option and pressing enter. Works like a charm.. ON MY NEW 270!!!"

I guess I'll give his idea a try... not too sure it will work on a feeble old 180

Rod