Here are some rapidshare links to video content about the palm pre

RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting
Here is a link to a homepage site that provide information about optimizing webos/palm pre. The topics include optimizing the hardware/software/and branching the webos platform into other devices. Some subject matter has not been discussed but is available by specific request only.
Some information has been inadvertently left out of the videos such as copy paste which could optimized better with the use of the a/b option (left or right section) in the gesture are. The gesture area allows for a significant amount of optimization (specifically for future versions of the device). I suspect that the gesture area is an untapped resource that could allow palm pre/webos to function more flawlessly/easily. The video demonstrates just a few optimizations for the gesture area. There are many other optimization like copy & paste, right click, gaming options, etc.*The gesture area also allows the zoom in/zoom out feature yo work better (one finger) thus not making it seem a direct copy of apples pinch function.
PS - Certain request for specific information about the keyboard in landscape mode will not be granted. The main reason for this, is because there is no other device manufacturer that provides this specific keyboard layout in landscape mode & also because it is a game changer which could be implemented in an ipad type device. Since I despise the ipad/iphone/ipod touch, i will hold on to this information until it becomes more clear how the information can be managed safely with out it inadvertently falling into apples hands without me patenting it. The same holds true for hardware optimization of a slate type device built around webos. Certain information has been left out and it will not be discussed until, a strategy can be devised to manage the information/schematic of the design.

here is the web page link:
Unveiling the Truth about Apple - Home