Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
    I have always liked the general specs of this possible webOS phone. Maybe a dual core processor, 1GB RAM, front camera, accelerometer, hdmi? Good work!!
    I hope that this gets submitted for the mock-up contest, one of the best.

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Pretty sweet, except that you found that picture on google. Webosroundup.com/2010/08/Rumored-Red-fall-sprint-lineup-includes-c40/
    or just type in palm c40 on google images if the link doesn't work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke74896 View Post
    Pretty sweet, except that you found that picture on google. Webosroundup.com/2010/08/Rumored-Red-fall-sprint-lineup-includes-c40/
    Yes, that site (and many others) got that image from here.
  5.    #125  
    Actually, those websites saw it here. That image is mine. The problem is that a lot of websites have the audacity to use it without properly crediting me.

You'll notice that my photo can be found here: Palm C40 Mockup by *DavidVogt on deviantART with my copyright information included. This mockup also happens to be mine, if you're interested: Palm webOS Tablet by *DavidVogt on deviantART
    David Vogt - Founder and administrator of Photography Union
    Follow me on Twitter! --- Add me on Facebook!
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    I like the specs but to be honest I don't like the look of the phone. For one i think the Pre is unique in its form factor, that looks too much like a Treo or a more curvaceous EVO. A 4.3 in screen with a keyboard would make it pretty large. I think a slightly larger screen in its present form would do the trick and as another poster suggested it needs a front facing camera. But good job on it.
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, I don't need to drink to have fun. Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

Let's all give thanks to the app that started it all.
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ebrew-app.html
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    aight, and nice pictures on you web site.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567