Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
    palm prime. Prime, short sweet and simple. Goes with pixi and pre. And it's sounds good. I like it
    Palm swipe,palm bite,palm fight, palm does, palm tap
    palm pancake

Yes, I know you are going WT-F? right now, but it makes sense. Imagine you are preoccupied with something, and you hear a commercial on the tv in the background. They are talking about this phone that does everything, and then you hear the words "Palm Pancake!" I know I'll turn my head to see what this "pancake" is. Have some creepy commercials(I know that shouldn't be a problem) that don't show the phone, but then have the word pancake on the screen. Or have people trying to talk to each other with edible pancakes, and have someone walk in with the palm pancake and say "My pancake is better than yours."

And besides, who doesn't love pancakes?
    Quote Originally Posted by eovnu87435ds View Post
    palm pancake

Yes, I know you are going WT-F? right now, but it makes sense. Imagine you are preoccupied with something, and you hear a commercial on the tv in the background. They are talking about this phone that does everything, and then you hear the words "Palm Pancake!" I know I'll turn my head to see what this "pancake" is. Have some creepy commercials(I know that shouldn't be a problem) that don't show the phone, but then have the word pancake on the screen. Or have people trying to talk to each other with edible pancakes, and have someone walk in with the palm pancake and say "My pancake is better than yours."

And besides, who doesn't love pancakes?
    This is completely ridiculous. That being said, it cracked me up! "My pancake is better than yours." LOL
    Palm Puberty

Palm Pagina (what it means page!)

Palm Parachute

Palm Parody

Palm Pathogen

Palm Peddler

Palm Penetrate

Palm Petrol

Palm Posterior

Palm Prayer

Palm Pre-eminent

Ok just kidding. Seriously though, how about..

Palm Perfection

Palm Pendulum

Palm Paradise

Palm Perpetual

Palm Purveyor

Palm PhD

Palm Phenomenon

Palm Pirate

But my favorites honestly are Palm Prime (although it sounds like a bluetooth headset) and the Palm Predator, that others have already come up with.
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    +1 for palm prayer, they are gonna need it...

best so far is palm Prime
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    The Palm Nonexistent
    yup, with a Transformers gimmick in the first batch of ads

**in Optimus Prime's voice**

In a rapidly evolving world of technology, a new race or robots (Android) have emerged... In the battle for absolute supremacy, which will you choose? Would you rather have any robot on your side? or a PRIME!!??

**Optimus transforms into the Palm Prime where then it shows the elegant UI, multitasking via cards interface, 3D games, notifications etc. at a quick glance**

If you want things done right... if you are a leader and not a follower (jab at Apple) if you think like a Prime....

**the Palm Prime flashes on the screen, and then the sprint logo with 4G appears at the end...**

(or something like that)
    Last edited by Mike20PR; 04/13/2010 at 10:21 PM.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    ('')_('') signature to help him gain world domination
    palm ZERO
    Quote Originally Posted by Palmzero View Post
    palm ZERO
    not to be confused with SERO.... sorry no deal LMAO
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    ('')_('') signature to help him gain world domination
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike20PR View Post
    not to be confused with SERO.... sorry no deal LMAO
    no, ZERO. as in before anything. keeping the "pre theme" going. sero is a plan name and no phone in history has ever been named after a billing plan so no your thoughts never crossed my mind. and the transformers idea was done last month on the HD2 on tmobile so good try at tryin to be original....... LMFAO
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    The name will start with a P but it won't be Prime. The name actually depends on what Palm is planning to do with the Pre line of devices, the C40 will either act as a successor or fractionation to the Pre. (Maybe Pre 2)
    Pre Pro 4G
    Pre Ultimate
    Pre Normis
    WebOS-Lishus
    Palm Pro
    Is it even possilbe to find out when something was first mentioned on these forums? Just want to find out when one of these names was first mentioned. Already tried search.

T.I.A
    I just decided that the next palm phone will be known as the palm evo killer. I think it has a really nice ring to it and it's not too overstated as if it were some generic feature phone like "dash" or "blitz"
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    Palm Pedofile - maybe to attract the younger demo
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567