1.    #1  
    Hi Folks,
    Anyone has an idea of a fax app that does send & receive faxes on the Treo? I have tried a bunch, but one can only send and cannot receive. Or is there a work around?
    Cheers!
    Hussin
    Malaysia PalmOS User Group
    http://mypug.org
    I am looking for a fax program that works well. I have palmprint, so if it connects to that it will be great.

What ones are you using?
    Try Fax from Mark/Space:
    Mark/Space Fax

Have a nice time,,,
    Also take a look at InStep Print at Fax at www.instepgroup.com.
    I am curious whether any of you have managed to receive a FAX on a Treo and why you would even want to try doing so? Would the voicemail not kick in before the Fax software picked up the call? Is it even possible for the Treo to recognize an incoming Fax signal without preventing you from getting voice call notifications?
    Hi
    I just wanted to say that you can receive Fax with your treo.. and I tried it my self.
    And for receiving Faxes you should have the serive to be running from your GSM Service Provider, They will give you a dedicated Fax and Data Number... then, use the Fax number to receive the Faxes... I was using this service with my old Nokia 9110 but not ay more, and it was excellant in receiving and sending Faxes.
    thats true....GSM actually has three numbers assigned to each user (voice,fax,data). You just have to call your service provider to activate it - this means that for incoming fax calls - your treo will not answer it as a voice call.

however - i still can't find a software that can send and rec. markspace fax can only send. any other suggestions!!!
    thats true....GSM actually has three numbers assigned to each user (voice,fax,data). You just have to call your service provider to activate it - this means that for incoming fax calls - your treo will not answer it as a voice call.

however - i still can't find a software that can send and rec. markspace fax can only send. any other suggestions!!!