1.    #1  
    Do u need a file manager for treo ? How useful will it be ?

I came across filez which seems to be a very popular freeware. How many of u are using it ?
    Do you need Filez? Probably not. With that said, though, it is very handy for solving a wide variety of Palm problems, and it is one of the first things I install on a new Palm OS device. I also frequently beam it to others because it is so handy for beaming individual databases that can't be beamed from the Palm's Applications screen.
    It also shows files that do not show-up in the delete list or with other programs such as filemover (not an option with the Treo). It can therefore be used to clean up those files installed with some applications that are not deleted when you delete the application. For example, Thought Manager installs a number of files to allow it to import and export to other programs by the same company. These are not deleted when you delete Thought Manager.
    Donate Blood!!!
    Visit here to see how: America's Blood Centers
    As an alternative to Filez, you can give my freeware Database Utility <http://www.notifymail.com/palm/> a try. It lets you delete any database on the Palm (even hidden ones), beam any database on the Palm (even hidden ones), and clear/set the backup bit on any database.

(No strings attached...this is just an alternative to filez. I have this on all my Palms and find it extremely useful.)
  5.    #5  
    I'm planning to try your treo tools app. Hope it does'nt crash my treo.
    Originally posted by gr_joseph
    I'm planning to try your treo tools app. Hope it does'nt crash my treo.
    I'd be real surprised if it does; it doesn't use any hacks...just documented calls.