1.    #1  
    I have two and I would like to sell them. My wife needs a new phone and would like a Blackberry curve. It's $149.99 up front, with a $100 mail in rebate bringing it down to $50.

Unfortunately, the economy being what it is, our money is worth more to us right now, in our pockets, than waiting 8-10 weeks to get it back. So, I would like to finance some or all of that Blackberry by selling one or both of the 755p devices. I do have a ton of batteries, including extended life batteries, and a few cases.

I looked around and found one guy in the marketplaces who has a 755p and a 700p, way more accessories than I have ($200 worth, so he says), who wants $110 for everything, and he can't get a nibble.

Any idea what I should be charging to get them sold? Is it even worth it to try?

Thanks!
    You should be able to get an idea of the price they're fetching by searching for completed 755 sales on eBay.
    just sold a few on ebay at $50-$70
  4.    #5  
    Thanks. They said $9 for a good condition phone. I think that's a little low. Does anyone actually sell to those guys?
  5.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81 View Post
    just sold a few on ebay at $50-$70
    Thanks to all who suggested ebay. I'll check them out.
    I have a 755p that was submerged & doesn't work anymore. What's that worth? :-)
    Sprint is expanding their buy back program. See precentral front page from today.
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
    Its like $18 on the sprint buyback program. I think they take both working and non-working models.