1.    #1  
    Someone has a dutch auction of 100 copies of instructions on how to use the ISDN dialup for "free ISP" at $4.99 each.

You are bidding on specific instructions on how to program your Handspring Treo to dial up free internet service with no monthly access fees. The call is long distance in the USA, however most wireless plans include this in their service. This is great for people who have cable modems or no other ISP to dial in to and have a Treo and want to use the web feature.
    This free ISP can be used outside the treo such as from your home or other devices, however the instructions are specifically written for and work on the Handspring Treo. Your on your own if you use it for other purposes.

The instructions will be emailed to you upon payment. I accept Paypal only for this transaction. I make no guarantees about the future of the ISP and how long it will work for. All I do know is that it currently works fine on my Handspring Treo and at my price you can't go wrong.
    Obviously either the seller doesn't know the instructions are here, or more likely s/he hopes that other people don't.

I'm not posting the link.
    Jeff
    Now that's why I don't use Ebay
    -- Go Illini!
    I guess you gotta take the good with the bad, there are some rocking deals on ebay but like it says on almost every page.

"caveat emptor"

Rod
    "Happy are they whose sins are forgiven, whose wrongs are pardoned"

Romans 4:7