Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    Does anyone have a general email address for Jon Rubinstein ? If so, let's all send a letter of our support (only the true fans...no precentral haters) so the company knows that we appreciate the work and ingenuity of the company!
    Last edited by Erckul; 02/25/2010 at 09:21 PM. Reason: horrible grammer!
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    <<edited by berd>>

It's enough already. Love the thing as much as you like. Go bust out your mom's sewing kit and make a Pre cheerleader outfit and post pictures of yourself in it to prove that you are, in fact, the biggest pretard in the world. But stop telling the normal people what they can and can't do.
    Last edited by berdinkerdickle; 02/25/2010 at 10:24 PM.
    True Fan 3ull or not, I think the OP has a great idea, The team at Palm could use a little encouragement right now!
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    That is funny, I don't care who you are. LOL
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    or vise versa with posts of the opposite opinion. Let's face it. There are people who only post negative opinions here. They love to be be miserable and want everyone else to have the same existence.

p.s.
    I'll borrow the "cheerleader outfit" from your Mom...as long as she washes it after tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by mmarcus View Post
    <<edited by berd>>

It's enough already. Love the thing as much as you like. Go bust out your mom's sewing kit and make a Pre cheerleader outfit and post pictures of yourself in it to prove that you are, in fact, the biggest pretard in the world. But stop telling the normal people what they can and can't do.
    Uh what does your post make you sound like? That said, the OP never told the "normal people" what they can and can't do, find that in his post for me (he actually said no precentral haters).

I hope you weren't considering yourself in that group of "normal people", <<edited by berd>>
    Good idea OP but I highly doubt he has a public email.
    Last edited by berdinkerdickle; 02/25/2010 at 10:27 PM.
    Good idea!!! OP!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Erckul View Post
    p.s.
    I'll borrow the "cheerleader outfit" from your Mom...as long as she washes it after tonight.
    +1

Enough said.
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    Good idea OP but I highly doubt he has a public email.

good point, mjkjr. customer support email? anything to let him know that there is support and we are helping to market the product.
    I started PALM appreciation day MArch 3rd sporting an orange shirt and making it a goal to let 20 people know about the PALM PRE PIXI
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Can we get that guy in those "PALMMM!!" video's to make some more video's? They were hilarious and made me want one even more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Commo View Post
    Can we get that guy in those "PALMMM!!" video's to make some more video's? They were hilarious and made me want one even more.
    I sent him a message today. His Youtube username is 'releasemypre'.
    message him!
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here