Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I posted this in the other thread and I'll post it here as well. The only one to blame for poor sales is Verizon themselves. They've been doing whatever they can to promote Android from day 1. Does Verizon really think we're that stupid?

The day Verizon stops supporting Palm, is the day that I no longer renew my contract with them. I'm appalled with their horrible ad campaigns for the Pre and constant attempts at burying anything else but Android. Maybe Verizon should change their name to Google....

Karma will come around for Verizon, I'm sure....
    Here below a fuller report from the Canacord analyst --he seems to be annoyed that only part of his report was quoted by Dow Jones

Palm: Sales Well Short Of Targets At Verizon, Canaccord Says - Tech Trader Daily - Barrons.com

* February 24, 2010, 5:30 PM ET

Palm: Sales Well Short Of Targets At Verizon, Canaccord Says

By Eric Savitz

Sales of Palm (PALM) smart phones at Verizon Wireless (VZ, VOD) are coming in well short of targets, according to Canaccord Adams analyst Peter Misek.

Misek told his firm sales force this afternoon - and then told me - that he thinks sales of the Pre Plus and Pixi Plus so far are less than 50% of Palm’s target levels. He believes Verizon will have to reassess its approach. Misek notes that there are multiple options: the carrier could ratchet up marketing (likely together with Palm); it could re-train store sales reps to push the phones; it could change its marketing approach; or it could simply throw in the towel and stop selling Palm phones entirely.

(I’d note that, somewhat to Misek’s irritation, the part of his message that leaked into the market was the possibility of Verizon dropping Palm; while he says it is a possibility, it is not the only possibility.)
    Wow, thanks Bluenote. I'm more convinced that there are forces trying to drive the stock price lower so they can get it at a good price. or just cheap shots to see other phones do better. The rumors are just getting so Vicious.
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12