Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by nodforce View Post
    palm's awesomeness with microsofts pockets? Wow
    I like this. But sadly MS buying Palm would have headlines on page 36 of the paper that read "Palm: end of an era...".
    Misc electronic organizers > Cassiopeia > palm pilot III > Palm Pilot VII/Zire 21 > Treo 90 > Treo 650 > PPC6700 > Treo 755p > PPC6800 > Palm Pro > Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by d.moss View Post
    i like microsoft.. and i like the microsoft vs apple battle.. and i root for microsoft.. i also like linux.. and root for linux over all.. such a difficult predicament.. and in my fantasy, microsoft buys palm but keeps everything about the os the same.. and even keep the harware the same with some minor enhancements.. it really doesn't matter to me who makes the phone (unless it's apple) i just like good product.. if rim woulda come up with webos, i'd have a rim phone.. if samsung woulda made webos.. i would have a samsung.. i love webos.. doesn't matter who the company is behind it.. so webos with micosoft money would be awesome.. webos with rim money would be so-so...
    Oh I agree on the money part.
    If Palm had the money like MS, WebOS would be soooo amazing.
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by liquidxit2 View Post
    I like this. But sadly MS buying Palm would have headlines on page 36 of the paper that read "Palm: end of an era...".
    you, my friend, are a bold faced liar! lol.. j/k.. you guys are just crushing my dreams.. what is it that people have against microsoft.. why can't they just acquire palm along with rubenstein and his staff and let them do their thing? you can't say that wouldn't be awesome! the Windows Pre with WebOs.. essentially it's just webos with windows apps and integration.. tell me you don't want mobile office on your phone! you lie! better integration with pc's.. the list goes on.. i'm gonna go cry to myself in a corner, cuddled with my pre and zune...
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    go palm!? :|
    Wow, I honestly can not think of anything worse than then company that called Linux a cancer buying an open, to a fairly respectable degree, Linux based phone (apart from Palm going under, naturally).

I have not been a fan of Apple since the days of using some variant of mac os (circa '96) but I would switch as soon as my contract would allow if Microsoft took over Palm. Switch with a heavy heart considering my first PDA was a nifty Handspring Visor, and I have had at least 4 different models since then.
    MS buying Palm just wouldn't work its like oil and water....never mix...sorry to poo poo on ur fantasy
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12