1.    #1  
    This morning, while in my car I heard a radio ad for the first time, marketing the palm pixi; and it seemed to be marketed toward men. The type of radio advertisment i heard was a testimonial type one. With a man; describing how awesome the palm pixi was to him. it seemed to focus on multitasking and email capabilities. This was a plam commercial because at the end it said, to go get a palm pixi at any sprint, verizon, or bestbuy store.
    was very excitied to hear, however hearing a guy talking about his pixi was kind of funny.
    So what are you saying!!!

Just kidding
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

3.    #3  
    my point is, this is a change in the way the pre/pixi have been advertised. palm with their freaky girl commercials, and sprint with having pre/pixi in womens hands, and verizons mom ads. this shows what many precentral members have been asking for, webos marketing that is not targeted towards women. this ad featured a man talking about how awesome his phone is, even better it was the pixi.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    So what are you saying!!!

Just kidding
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestro1 View Post
    my point is, this is a change in the way the pre/pixi have been advertised. palm with their freaky girl commercials, and sprint with having pre/pixi in womens hands, and verizons mom ads. this shows what many precentral members have been asking for, webos marketing that is not targeted towards women. this ad featured a man talking about how awesome his phone is, even better it was the pixi.
    Yeah I got it......It was a Joke.....lighten up guy... lol
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    ok I am very much a man I live in the lower east side nyc I'm on the streets hustlin every day I love my pixi everyone of my custies are like dammit that phone is dope it does anything and everything and I'm very satisfied I do how wish at times it had the guts of a pre because of all the apps and games that you can put on it but the pixi is still new how long did pre owners have to wait for need for speed, sims, etc. In time is all I say I have faith and if the name detours you from buying a pixi then you are most likely to be a guy who drives a corvette because you have such a small *****. I tell ya this phone is awsome and when the new grand prixi comes out I'll be all over it