1.    #1  
    How would I delete all contacts from my Treo's contact list? I don't see an option to do this from the PhoneBook app, so is there another contact manager I can download that would delete these?

My problem is that I am having massive duplicates and when I de-dupe it on my PIM side (using Group Organizer on the Mac) it creates an un-duped set which, when one-way sync'd with the Treo to reinstall, are recognized as new names causing TRIPLICATES. What I really need to do is elimiate all the names on the treo before sync.

I could probably do a hard reset but I'm not sure which of my various apps that I use would lose data and which would recover from backups and that's an issue I'd really not solve right now.

Thanks in advance for any help!
    You could delete the AddressDB.pdb file (and probably any other .pdb file that starts with Address). That should do the trick. How to do it? Use a program like Filez

- Burns
    Check out my page on Visors:
    Burn's Visor page
    There is a free file called Scribble-Out that will while out all your contacts, To Dos etc. You can set it to wipe all your data in the built-in apps or just your contacts. DO a search for it at www.palmgear.com.

There is also a program called UnDupe that will eliminate duplicates in yoru address book etc. You can get that at www.stevenscreek.com/pilot/undupe.shtml
  4.    #4  
    Originally posted by yardie
    There is a free file called Scribble-Out that will while out all your contacts, To Dos etc. You can set it to wipe all your data in the built-in apps or just your contacts. DO a search for it at www.palmgear.com.
    Thanks! Scribble-Out was exactly what I needed. Great program!