Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    You know you're a Palm fan when ... you find yourself apologizing to new Pre Plus users about the GPS issues and beg them to give the phone a second chance...

Your turn
    You stick with a crappy phone just because of the OS?
    I stick with an awesome phone with an awesome OS, JMO.
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    ...watch old Palm advertisements and can remember when they were brand new (Centro, TX, Pilot).
    When you constantly check here and on your phone for the 1.4 update 10 times a day. Lol
    Last edited by bigkoont; 02/14/2010 at 11:04 PM.
    When you almost don't forgive your father for choosing the Taiwanese version of the Droid. Heh.
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    When you put "Palm Cast Live!" on your calendar with weekly repeat and alarm.

Scary and sad.
    Palm Pilot 5000 > Palm Pilot Pro> Palm V> Palm Vx> Palm 505> Samsung i500 (Palm OS)> Palm Treo 650> Plam Centro> Palm Pre!
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    Upon hearing the word "Oreo" you think of the Pre before you think of the cookie.
    Palm Pilot 5000 > Palm Pilot Pro> Palm V> Palm Vx> Palm 505> Samsung i500 (Palm OS)> Palm Treo 650> Plam Centro> Palm Pre!
    Quote Originally Posted by seistoes View Post
    When you put "Palm Cast Live!" on your calendar with weekly repeat and alarm.

Scary and sad.
    Oh man...I do this. And get really upset the one to two Tuesdays a month when I have to work overtime 'cause of month end. Soooo glad I'm not the only one!
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
    when you didnt talk to your girlfriend for two days due to she was up for a verizon renew and she got a droid, (im still kinda ****ed)
    You check preware more than the app catalogue
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    When you wake up in the morning and roll over to play with your phone instead of your wife!
    Global Posts
    511 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by big****t View Post
    When you constantly check here and on your phone for the 1.4 update 10 times a day. Lol
    When you read that and say, "Ten times per Day? I've hit that refresh button 10 times in the last 30 minutes, F5 on the precentral.net homepage every minute, and F5 every few seconds on Engadget!"

PS F5 refreshes the page in Firefox.

[edit] tlower, I think you have the winner so far.
    Last edited by Honis; 02/15/2010 at 01:13 PM. Reason: comment to a previous poster
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    When instead of drunk-dialing/texting, you buy apps while drinking.
    when you still own their entire product line from this decade.... and most of last lol
    Palm prē-ist.
    ....when u realize the pre is faster on wifi than your netbook, which is basically just an alarm clock and flash player now
    Palm prē-ist.
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoochild View Post
    You check preware more than the app catalogue
    Okay, but this one is just logical. Preware works better than the app catalog and it updates all your apps.
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    when you meet someone on the subway who has a palm then start talking and go 3 stops passed yours (happened to me about 2hrs ago) sorry I was late sweetheart
    "i"Anything - grates on your ears
    Quote Originally Posted by toyotast165 View Post
    when you still own their entire product line from this decade.... and most of last lol
    I'm gonna re-charge my Clie tonight and use it as my main remote, I think. I actually registered omni remote way back when.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast