Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Binson View Post
    One word...

"upupdowndownleftrightleftrightbastart"

Was it an homage or a fortune?
    aha it was a clue all along!
    Quote Originally Posted by IcerC View Post
    Nintendo is not sinking by any means.. they have more sales and more profit than either microsoft or sony.
    Let me google that for you

Keep going until you find a positive article on Nintendo's profits.

Quote Originally Posted by ukabu View Post
    Nintendo buying Palm would mean the end of Homebrew on WebOS.
    Not at all, it would just take a different turn. Wii is the most hacked system next to PSP, trust me, I've modded the heck out of mine and read lots and lots on hacking. Nintendo would obviously not approve in the least, but their fail efforts to combat hacking is well, fail. As such with the inflow of gamers and the like, there will be much more hacking, especially the illegal type. Getting free games from Wiiware and burning playable ISO's for the Wii is ridiculously easy. Nintendo really needs to step up their game against piracy. (Honestly, have you ever heard of someone pirating a PS3 game? No) Not suggesting in any way that I would participate in such things, I'm more into the customized content, music, textures, hacked game modes, Brawl+, Project M, etc. Also all the homebrew apps are pretty tight, I love the strobe app. Too much fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Binson View Post
    One word...

"upupdowndownleftrightleftrightbastart"

Was it an homage or a fortune?
    The Konami code? Last I checked Konami was much much more involved with Sony than Nintendo. Not saying they don't ever deal with Nintendo, but I really haven't seen them do much with them recently except a silly DSi thing.
    Last edited by Rudementry; 03/10/2010 at 10:16 PM.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12