1.    #1  
    Just wanna know are there more Palm Pre users then just me and 3 of my friends in houston???
    I have a Pre and my wife has a Pixi. There are 2 of my coworkers that also have Pres. I bought mine at launch and they were sold out so I am sure there are plenty here in the Lone Star State.
    Here in Abilene, TX! I shove a pre or pixi into everybody's hands that will get one!
    Nope, I'm in Houston and my co-worker has one as well. My partner also has a Pre and another co-worker is just waiting for the Pixi to drop in price.
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    I'm in Austin. On my 3rd Pre but guessing that only counts for me as one Texas user.
  6.    #6  
    Yay there are more pre & pixi in texas anyone making apps here??
    Also, in Houston have a friend with a Pre and a coworker as well.
    san antonio pre user here (actually schertz TX, but close enough). Bought my pre a week after launch at sprint store in a place called the "forum". If you've been to san antonio TX, you probably know that shopping center.
    Houston Galleria :P. Palm fan boy for just less than a decade and lined up to get Palm pre at westpark store :P. Loving it. I forced 2 of my friends Pre but mostly on tmobile
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
    San Angelo here. I don't know anyone else other than my girlfriend that has a pre. Although she said one of her co workers just got one.
    Beaumont, TX represent!

Oh and my friend in Orange, TX has one too.

I've never seen one in the wild though.
    I'm from houston too. My boyfriend got me a pre in at the end of november. He had an instinct s30 but changed it for a pre like two weeks ago.
    From Houston Tx I have Pre and the wife has a Pixi
    Quote Originally Posted by GarrettQ View Post
    san antonio pre user here (actually schertz TX, but close enough). Bought my pre a week after launch at sprint store in a place called the "forum". If you've been to san antonio TX, you probably know that shopping center.
    I know this "forum" you speak of. I go there a lot
    But I bought my Pixi at the new best buy in front of my middle school I went to.

San Antonio!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    We bought ours on release day at a Sprint store in Galveston. We were on a cruise and the ship got in that morning. Ran straight to the Sprint store and got two before heading back to Dallas. Mine was one of the VERY rare "Black Box" ones. Turns out that Palm packaged sample phones for the Sprint folks to play with in packaging that had a black sleeve instead of the yellow sleeve that you probably got. While it's kinda interesting to have gotten a rare version, I wish I hadn't. I had a number of build problems with it and baby'd it carefully for 3 or 4 months before the touchscreen seized up. The replacement yellow boxed one is doing much better even though it is "Oreo'ing" more & more every week.
    Author of Exch-Calc, Dog Years, Cat Years and all future creations of Pre-zy Software. Available in the Application Catalog.
    Palm ****** here...was at the store 1 hour before launch to make sure I got 1 of the 6 they were getting in the Little Elm store (close to Frisco for that that dont know this little town). Getting the wife a pre/pixi or better once here contract is up in May.

still on my launch day pre and loving it, migrated from a Treo 650...GO PALM!
    (Burn in He!! Apple!)
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    Austin, TX baby......love my Palm Pre!!!
    Arlington, TX! I'm the only person I know that owns a Pre. All my friends have what every other person in the world has: iPhone. I see Pre's occasionally, never seen anyone with a Pixi yet.
    San Antonio here,so far a have seen about 10 palm pre around.
    Quote Originally Posted by joselito1976 View Post
    San Antonio here,so far a have seen about 10 palm pre around.
    Nice Schlitterbaun pic! I love that place! I just went last summer for the first time ever. Tons of fun! (I hope it spelled it right!)