Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    just saw Stephen Colbert on grammys promoting the apple ipad. why doesn't palm do stuff like this? this is how to advertise! not with creepy borg queen! you know the crappy ipad is going to sell tons because its apple and they know how to advertise! damn over sized itouch no cam no multitasking no flash and you know its going to sell like crazy! oh and its on crappy at&t!
    one thing nobody can deny is apple know how to spend $$$ on ads.
    It was quick and genius, cementing that thing as a status symbol.

Apple has the show on lockdown adwise. Don't think the Pre could even break through all of their noise tonight.

They gotta pick a spot of their own, have some new product, and actually advertise WebOS for once. Seven months and counting, and there hasn't been an effective WebOS ad in America yet.
    The Pre should get Jon Stewart! or even Papa Bear! People listen to whatever he says......
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    They just need to get a gaggle of young stars/lets to pose in a group, hold up their phones and shout out "OK, Smile everybody.... say PREeeee"

Dagnabbit, that should be Golden!
    "honey, does this make me look cool?"

She shook her head in disgust! LOL

ipad.....waste of money piece of crap!
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Warblad13 View Post
    just saw Stephen Colbert on grammys promoting the apple ipad. why doesn't palm do stuff like this? this is how to advertise! not with creepy borg queen! you know the crappy ipad is going to sell tons because its apple and they know how to advertise! damn over sized itouch no cam no multitasking no flash and you know its going to sell like crazy! oh and its on crappy at&t!
    Damn, so much hate in this post...I was jealous when he whipped the iPad out
    The Pre/Pixi has been showcased by celebrities at various Award shows...check out these photos:

Palm | Facebook
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
    Quote Originally Posted by rashad1 View Post
    That's because you are an Apple fan boy that somehow got lost on the Pre forums. You seem to love your iPhone so much, why did you buy a Pre?
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    That's because you are an Apple fan boy that somehow got lost on the Pre forums. You seem to love your iPhone so much, why did you buy a Pre?
    Why are you attacking me? This thread isn't about me...keep it that way.
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    +100,000

That's the diff between *SJN's and everyone else. Palm users, Blackberry users, etc. don't go around trolling on the opposing forums stirring up sh!t

(my kingdom for VOTE or IGNORE features on P|C)

*Stevie Jobs Nuthuggers
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by cobrakon View Post
    +100,000

That's the diff between *SJN's and everyone else. Palm users, Blackberry users, etc. don't go around trolling on the opposing forums stirring up sh!t

*Stevie Jobs Nuthuggers
    lol
    +1
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cobrakon View Post
    +100,000

*Stevie Jobs Nuthuggers
    I'm a palm user, why are you guys attacking me? This thread isn't about the iPhone. You are creating another Anti Apple thread. People like you make me want to destroy my Palm Pre and go back to my iPhone.

BTW, there is an ignore feature on these forums already. Go into your preferences.
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Warblad13 View Post
    lol
    +1
    lol

(what is the point of posting a plus sign followed by a number?)
    I would call all those -- "Apple wh0r3$"... I hate Apple just because those all apple product owners are uptight b!tch3$.. :-) LOL
    im not really interested in the ipad at all ( a fat itouch IMO) i'm waiting for mircrosoft to announce the courier
    we all expected that from you, really.
    lol

(what is the point of posting a plus sign follow by a number?)
    you must have lived in an RDF for too long.
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Noah View Post
    im not really interested in the ipad at all ( a fat itouch IMO) i'm waiting for mircrosoft to announce the courier
    http://media.bestofmicro.com/HP-Slat...-235366-13.jpg

Slate PC's...not really the same thing, similar form factor. Microsoft tried to guess what Apple's next move was. They were close, but no cigar.
    Slate PC's...not really the same thing, similar form factor. Microsoft tried to guess what Apple's next move was. They were close, but no cigar.
    not saying i'm comparing, saying i'd rather have a courier not an ipad, both ways if the courier is able to media, then its better anyway (that is a comparison)
  20.    #20  
    its like a religion to them "all hail savior job"
    if you talk bad about there all mighty apple they go nuts
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast