Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoochild View Post
    I really don't get why this flash argument is so controversial.
    -the ipad wont have flash
    -flash is going to be around for at least another year or two
    -sucks for people that really like the ipad
    -sucks for people that really like flash

Theres really not that much too it, at least from my point of view. Flash is cool but its not the end all be all, same goes for the ipad. If you havent figured it out by now, Jobs intended for the pad to be a really good media consumption tool, which it is. If you are looking for fully functional computer slate, looks elsewhere.
    cant really disagree with any of that.
    Global Posts
    316 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mobileman View Post
    When other people write software that is buggy, it is their responsibility to fix it. I see no other major developers claiming that OSX is behind their applications terrible performance. Other browser plugins dont have these problems.

If I was Apple, I would demand Adobe fix their bloated under performing flash mess on OSX in return for iPhone/Touch/iPad access.
    You're not paying attention to what i'm saying. You do not know flash is what is causing apple's woes. For all you know Apple's own software is the problem, yet you seem to be unable to hear things on that end. All you see is Apple is infallible, and if any other program has issues with their software, it's that program's developer's fault. You don't see other developers claiming there is a problem because apple develops most of their software. Why do you think there is ONLY iTunes on the Mac?

put it this way: if you have this messy, unstable jenga tower about to fall apart, and a feather lands on it, resulting in the whole thing crashing down, are you going to blame the feather, or the fact that the tower was unstable to begin with?
    Last edited by Eazy123; 02/01/2010 at 08:05 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy123 View Post
    You're not paying attention to what i'm saying. You do not know flash is what is causing apple's woes. For all you know Apple's own software is the problem, yet you seem to be unable to hear things on that end. All you see is Apple is infallible, and if any other program has issues with their software, it's that program's developer's fault. You don't see other developers claiming there is a problem because apple develops most of their software. Why do you think there is ONLY iTunes on the Mac?

put it this way: if you have this messy, unstable jenga tower about to fall apart, and a feather lands on it, resulting in the whole thing crashing down, are you going to blame the feather, or the fact that the tower was unstable to begin with?
    I dont think Apple is infallible. iTunes on Windows is a slow and a resource hog. Just like Adobe Flash for OSX. Search around the internet. You will see the millions of complaints about it. Adobe needs to fix their own bloated OSX mess. If they cant do that, why would apple allow them access to the iPad. I dont blame Apple one bit.

Stop making excuses for Adobe.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456