Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Noah View Post
    yea a crappy youtube, really it doesnt let you watch every video. Plus, its not just about youtube, what about hulu and netfilx two major things i'd love to have on my phone. Plus the battery is going to be updated in the next update, so lets see how that goes.
    And there are bigger batteries available, I have the Seidio 2600, and it does a great job of keeping my Pre alive through numerous gaming sessions!
  2.    #42  
    Quote Originally Posted by rashad1 View Post
    I have no interest in flash games, good luck with web based fash game controls on your phone.

I don't use either Hulu, and I would NEVER watch an entire movie on a 3" screen. I don't know how much a software upgrade is going to help the battery, I think we need a higher capacity battery to notice any significant difference.
    again put your 2 cents where it is not asked of. no one asked if you watched hulu or play with flash game. many other people do.
    if you love apple soooo much please stick with them we don't need you string up controversy and whining about how apple is soo much "better"
    Before the ipad came out I really wanted it to be something great that I would want to buy. I wanted it to be "magical and revolutionary" but sadly it is not. What im looking for is what the courier concept is. I want computer function in a slab form, and the ipad is very far from this.
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Noah View Post
    well there are better batteries for one so get one if its that bad for you. And y not,they whole point of watching a movie on the go is for it to be portable something the itouch/iphone does well, but the ipad, i dont want have to carry that thing w/ me everywhere. Point being u may or may not use what is being offered but it is there for those who do, an i know i will be one of those.
    Exactly! It's all about how much a device CAN do. Different people use it in different ways. To me...having this swiss army knife of a phone is the greatest thing ever.

So how is the ipad supposed to be used? Is Steve gonna sell us a mega sized pouch so we can hook it on our belt? Oh wait...you can't make phone calls with it, so that's pointless. Do you keep it in your car so you can read some ebooks while on the go? "hey, does anyone know if it's gonna rain tomorrow?".....by the time you drag your ipad out of your car and fire it up, I could have checked the weather pretty much instantly on my pre. I just don't get the concept...but I am repeating myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoochild View Post
    Before the ipad came out I really wanted it to be something great that I would want to buy. I wanted it to be "magical and revolutionary" but sadly it is not. What im looking for is what the courier concept is. I want computer function in a slab form, and the ipad is very far from this.
    exactly, apple promised so much and delivered nothing, wait wait thats a lie, they delivered a fat itouch! That counts for something doesnt it?
    For most of you debating to use HTML 5 or Flash, you both know that with most of the sites using flash, it's going to take a substantial amount of money just for development costs to redesign a site to use html5. Already money has been invested into the programming of flash to work with their current website, that I'm sure most companies will continue to support flash until they really have the need to switch to HTML5.

The bottom line, flash works, whether you like it or not. But this is just my opinion really...
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoochild View Post
    That's right...take that thing with you like other people do with their laptops to do real work, pop it out, and use it for other stuff.... not just an oversized ipod touch. I still say they should have called it the maxipad.
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    And there are bigger batteries available, I have the Seidio 2600, and it does a great job of keeping my Pre alive through numerous gaming sessions!
    http://tamoggemon.com/blog/contents/...ah-battery.jpg

really? C'mon son

Quote Originally Posted by Warblad13 View Post
    again put your 2 cents where it is not asked of. no one asked if you watched hulu or play with flash game. many other people do.
    if you love apple soooo much please stick with them we don't need you string up controversy and whining about how apple is soo much "better"
    So someone can tell me that they use Hulu and Netflix, but I can't tell them I don't?

That's logical.

Can you post the link to the post where I said, "I love Apple so much and they are so much better"? Thanks.
    Exactly! It's all about how much a device CAN do. Different people use it in different ways. To me...having this swiss army knife of a phone is the greatest thing ever.

So how is the ipad supposed to be used? Is Steve gonna sell us a mega sized pouch so we can hook it on our belt? Oh wait...you can't make phone calls with it, so that's pointless. Do you keep it in your car so you can read some ebooks while on the go? "hey, does anyone know if it's gonna rain tomorrow?".....by the time you drag your ipad out of your car and fire it up, I could have checked the weather pretty much instantly on my pre. I just don't get the concept...but I am repeating myself.
    lol, repetition is the only way to learn things and as long as the fan boys argue this is god's gift to portable technology, repetition is good.

The iPad is just steve jobs stealing money from his fan boys and nothing else.

BTW nice comparison there!
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    Palm don't have excess amounts of money to advertise like that. They do do alot of product placement on Heroes and some other TV shows.
    but it's true Palm image and advertising sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dtone View Post
    Palm don't have excess amounts of money to advertise like that. They do do alot of product placement on Heroes and some other TV shows.
    but it's true Palm image and advertising sucks.
    aww some on that palm chick was that freaky...

well maybe a little...
    Keep feeding him like this, guys, and he'll keep coming back.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Yeah about that Flash vs HTML5 thing. Seeing how Apple comes up with product updates once a year, HTML5 won't do it, or maybe even the next generation of the maxipad any good, since, as mentioned above, too many people have too much money invested in the flash technology used on their websites and don't want to switch over to HTML 5 until they have to. So Steve, that was a dumb comment sir....because its irrelevant to the ipad, albeit things might change later on down the line.
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    lol
    I think this is a case of the good guys beating up on the bully....
  16.    #56  
    i know but its so hard because its so easy. its like feeding the monkeys at the zoo
    i know but its so hard because its so easy. its like feeding the monkeys at the zoo
    oh good, im not the only one who does that
    LOL....

Rashad1,

And as far as the big battery goes? What's your problem with it? Too fat for ya? It makes it easier to hold the Pre, is still perfectly balanced, I actually like it much better that way.
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    LOL....

Rashad1,

And as far as the big battery goes? What's your problem with it? Too fat for ya? It makes it easier to hold the Pre, is still perfectly balanced, I actually like it much better that way.
    The phone is thick enough.

As far as being a troll, I am not one.

A trolls main purpose is to gain enjoyment out of insulting others. I never insult anyone on here. I always get "attacked first", as seen in this thread and the posts above me.

• Have I compared anyone on here to a monkey? No.
    • Have I called anyone one on here names? No.
    • Have I started an off topic discussion on anyone elses thread? No.

This is why I have not, and will never be banned.
    Quote Originally Posted by rashad1 View Post
    I have no interest in flash games, good luck with web based fash game controls on your phone.
    Spoken like a true troll.

I don't use either Hulu, and I would NEVER watch an entire movie on a 3" screen. I don't know how much a software upgrade is going to help the battery, I think we need a higher capacity battery to notice any significant difference.
    Well I hope you never find yourself snowed in or otherwise stuck at a terminal, train station, mall, etc. You'd be wishing you had something to watch then.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast