Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Ignore Rashad1, he's harmless...lol
    lol thanks, im sorta new, i signed up a while back but never really used the forums till now, have my pre customized like crazy though, have had one since august!
    Quote Originally Posted by rashad1 View Post
    Why are you attacking me? This thread isn't about me...keep it that way.
    Because you have added your apple comments in a lot of threads, always comparing your precious fruit company products to the Pre. Be it that you complained about the screen being too small and that games work better on the iphones bigger screen, or whatever else you had to comment on.... you don't realize how people don't like you because of it? I never said anything, but this time, I just had to say something.
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Warblad13 View Post
    its like a religion to them "all hail savior job"
    if you talk bad about there all mighty apple they go nuts
    The post below is an example of what you just said, I once criticized the Palm Pre for it's lack of screen size and the negative affect that could have on gaming. Needless to say, he, and others, went "nuts".

Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    Because you have added your apple comments in a lot of threads, always comparing your precious fruit company products to the Pre. Be it that you complained about the screen being too small and that games work better on the iphones bigger screen, or whatever else you had to comment on.... you don't realize how people don't like you because of it? I never said anything, but this time, I just had to say something.
    That's irrelevant to this thread.
    http://media.bestofmicro.com/HP-Slat...-235366-13.jpg

Slate PC's...not really the same thing, similar form factor. Microsoft tried to guess what Apple's next move was. They were close, but no cigar.
    I bet it supports Flash!

I got a kick out of Steve Jobs saying how the ipad gives you the "best internet experience ever" because you can "hold the internet in your hand". The best part was when he was scrolling through a website and you saw that familiar light blue box with a question mark in it....oops...Mr. Jobs...what happened....the Jesus tablet can't display that part of that website?

Oh Noeeesss!!!

LOL

Oh....and I bet it can multitask too, unlike the ipad.....hm, maybe Apple will come out with a 17" version that can multitask and call it the "maxipad"!
    and yet you continue it? If its irrelevant let it die.
  7.    #27  
    The post below is an example of what you just said, I once criticized the Palm Pre for it's lack of screen size and the negative affect that could have on gaming. Needless to say, he, and others, went "nuts".

on the first note you know your on a pre site right? you not too bright are you?
    on the second note your irrelevant
    Bad troll, no food for you!!!!!!
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    I bet it supports Flash!

I got a kick out of Steve Jobs saying how the ipad gives you the "best internet experience ever" because you can "hold the internet in your hand". The best part was when he was scrolling through a website and you saw that familiar light blue box with a question mark in it....oops...Mr. Jobs...what happened....the Jesus tablet can't display that part of that website?

Oh Noeeesss!!!

LOL

Oh....and I bet it can multitask too, unlike the ipad.....hm, maybe Apple will come out with a 17" version that can multitask and call it the "maxipad"!

HTML5 is going to rid the necessity of Flash, aslo Flash isn't perfect. It can be unstable, and use a lot of resources which will drain your battery fairly quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Noah View Post
    and yet you continue it? If its irrelevant let it die.
    I was just pointing it out, he was not aware.
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    on the first note you know your on a pre site right? you not too bright are you?
    on the second note your irrelevant
    Doesn't matter where I am, the same behavior you are criticizing is being exhibited here as well.
    HTML5 is going to rid the necessity of Flash, aslo Flash isn't perfect. It can be unstable, and use a lot of resources which will drain your battery fairly quickly..

Well spoken...just like your idol....

Don't get me wrong, I respect Steve Jobs as much as Bill Gates, between the two of them, computers are what they are today. I just can't stand his smugness.
    HTML5 is going to rid the necessity of Flash, aslo Flash isn't perfect. It can be unstable, and use a lot of resources which will drain your battery fairly quickly.
    How is it unstable? It runs perfectly on most devices, well unless you're running a mac it appears not too work to well w/ mac stuff, but that doesnt affect me. and HTML 5 may kill flash, but it will take a while to become popularized, id rather have flash now be happy then when 5 comes out and becomes popularized use that, but for now flash is whats best and only with flash will you have a true web experience.
    Global Posts
    171 Global Posts
    You know something, I would love to have webos in an ipad/tablet. Palm should look at ipad's shortcomings as a great opportunity to put themselves out in front of apple in a very public way. Seems like a door's been opened...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mighty BK View Post
    You know something, I would love to have webos in an ipad/tablet. Palm should look at ipad's shortcomings as a great opportunity to put themselves out in front of apple in a very public way. Seems like a door's been opened...
    I've thought the same thing, but a lot would need to be added, you couldn't just port webos over, some minor refinements would be needed. But all stuff thats easily done.
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    How is it unstable? It runs perfectly on most devices, well unless you're running a mac it appears not too work to well w/ mac stuff, but that doesnt affect me. and HTML 5 may kill flash, but it will take a while to become popularized, id rather have flash now be happy then when 5 comes out and becomes popularized use that, but for now flash is whats best and only with flash will you have a true web experience.
    I'd rather not worsen by already poor battery life, and wait till I get on my computer to watch flash videos. Most of which are on YouTube, which I can already view on either phone.
  16.    #36  
    sorry to tell you flash can't get replaced by html5. over 95% of pcs use flash. apple depends on adobe for there photoshop app. html5 is only good for flash videos not flash games.
    I'd rather not worsen by already poor battery life, and wait till I get on my computer to watch flash videos. Most of which are on YouTube, which I can already view on either phone.
    yea a crappy youtube, really it doesnt let you watch every video. Plus, its not just about youtube, what about hulu and netfilx two major things i'd love to have on my phone. Plus the battery is going to be updated in the next update, so lets see how that goes.
    Quite honestly, I don't understand the concept of any of those tablets and especially not the ipad. It's not like you can slip that thing in your pocket and always have it with you. Being as big as it is, it looks fragile, so you probably have to carry it in that fancy case Steve is trying to sell ya, probably together with that keyboard since I bet it won't be very comfortable to bang out long emails or even longer documents on that keyboard since it's an ergonomic nightmare, after all, you can't rest your hands on it at all. So, it's thinner than a netbook, but once you lug all the other crap you have to buy to make it useful for work, it will be bulkier than a netbook or a small notebook.

I need this thing to watch videos on the go? Hmm... yeah, a laptop will do that. I need it to play iphone games on the go? Uh...isn't that what the iphone is for...that little portable thing that easily slips into your pocket and is with you at all times? Can you imagine playing any of those racing games with that 1.5 lbs thing in your hand? I suppose it's a good work out!

I just don't get it....I really don't.
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    sorry to tell you flash can't get replaced by html5. over 95% of pcs use flash. apple depends on adobe for there photoshop app. html5 is only good for flash videos not flash games.
    I have no interest in flash games, good luck with web based fash game controls on your phone.

yea a crappy youtube, really it doesnt let you watch every video. Plus, its not just about youtube, what about hulu and netfilx two major things i'd love to have on my phone. Plus the battery is going to be updated in the next update, so lets see how that goes.
    I don't use either Hulu, and I would NEVER watch an entire movie on a 3" screen. I don't know how much a software upgrade is going to help the battery, I think we need a higher capacity battery to notice any significant difference.
    I don't use either Hulu, and I would NEVER watch an entire movie on a 3" screen. I don't know how much a software upgrade is going to help the battery, I think we need a higher capacity battery to notice any significant difference.
    well there are better batteries for one so get one if its that bad for you. And y not,they whole point of watching a movie on the go is for it to be portable something the itouch/iphone does well, but the ipad, i dont want have to carry that thing w/ me everywhere. Point being u may or may not use what is being offered but it is there for those who do, an i know i will be one of those.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast