1.    #1  
    What r u doing if your wife watch your SMS which was sent by your girlfriend.. The bloody Treo push all the SMS to the screen.. How can I avoid this?? There is no security softvare what works ok on Treo. NO PDASECURE and no PDADEFFENCE works correct on it...

Zsolt
    Ditch your girlfriend.
    Better idea, ditch the Treo.

My way of course, I will pay the postage.
    Aree you kidding me? The last time I checked, you are not suppose to have a girlfriend if you are married. Am I missing something?

Originally posted by zsozso
    What r u doing if your wife watch your SMS which was sent by your girlfriend.. The bloody Treo push all the SMS to the screen.. How can I avoid this?? There is no security softvare what works ok on Treo. NO PDASECURE and no PDADEFFENCE works correct on it...

Zsolt
    Originally posted by yardie
    The last time I checked, you are not suppose to have a girlfriend if you are married. Am I missing something?
    Depends. If they wrote their own vows he might have skipped the "forsaking all others" part.
    The light at the end of your tunnel has been disconnected due to non-payment. Please remit funds immediately for restoration of hope.