Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yes, but Sprint tells me (I know, a grain of salt) that with their new Network (3G) SMS will be quick, and always on, like RIM devices?? Do you believe them? I simply want to send and recieve SMS to multiple carriers without dialing up. Is this too much to ask for [from Sprint], if so i will move my $250/mo dollars. Jeff.
    Once GPRS comes out you will be charged separately depending on how many pages or emails you receive. I believe Sprint is going to do the same thing, but from what I have heard Sprint gives you more for the money.
    It is because of SMS that I opt for 270 instead of waiting for I330. I just have use to it that I would be shock to use a digital phone today without a no brainer messaging like SMS!
    Originally posted by NetMetro
    It is because of SMS that I opt for 270 instead of waiting for I330. I just have use to it that I would be shock to use a digital phone today without a no brainer messaging like SMS!
    If you want a cheap Palm smartphone that can send and receive SMS with anyone cheaply, then get a Kyocera 6035 from Verizon.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12