Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    I have a few of each..PM me and first come first serve...
    Quote Originally Posted by joselito1976 View Post
    do you still have one. jose76pr@gmail.com

invite sent
    Does anyone have a Google Wave invite that I may have? I would be willing to offer to a Google Voice invite in return.

If I get the Google Wave invite for free, I'll pay it forward and offer a Google voice invite to another member.

I'll offer the Google Voice invite in another post. In the meantime, I have one other Google Voice invite available to anyone who wants it. PM me with your email.

EDIT: I have already sent out all my remaining Google Voice invites.
    Last edited by pharbrian; 02/08/2010 at 09:24 PM. Reason: Update on status of google voice invite
    got some wave invite
    anyone still need one?
    Quote Originally Posted by yehoshuagold View Post
    I have a few of each..PM me and first come first serve...
    Do you have an extra invite for google voice or wave? If so can you hook me up? my e-mail is that I need the invite is. I would be so grateful.
    I gave my last two Google Voice invites to other members of this site. Now my wife needs one. So if anyone can help me out please send me a message and I will reply with the email address to send it to.
    Anybody have ant Google Voice invites left? Google keeps promising me they are coming, but I have nothing!
    I'd really appreciate a voice invite. I have requested from google, but haven't gotten one yet. I will gladly offer them up on the forum when I get them.
    email is: jaygreenwell at gmail dot com
    p.s. If anyone has extra wave invites, I'd like to try it too.

Thanks in advance
    I would greatly appreciate it if anyone would send me a Voice invite.
    email is fx5020 at comcast dot net
    Thank you.
    I have about 6 voice and 4 wave invites.
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
    Hi Rennat,

I sent you a PM with my email. Please send me one the remaining google voice invites if you can. Thanks!
    Hi Rennat,

I sent you a pm for a voice invite, please help if you can. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennat View Post
    I have about 6 voice and 4 wave invites.
    I have 8 Wave Invites, anyone want to trade one of my Wave invites for a Voice invite?

kuhns.jay@gmail.com
    Last edited by mjkjr; 02/14/2010 at 11:35 AM.
    Rennat, i would love a voice invite if you could spare one. Thanks
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    just got 2, pm me your email

1 left
    Last edited by sd7318; 02/14/2010 at 12:31 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by sd7318 View Post
    just got 2, pm me your email

1 left

jaridkgoodwin@hotmail.com
    Does anyone know where to look for invites to send out if you have a google voice account?? If I had any I would like to send them out to forum members (after I hook up the wife) but I have looked everywhere in my account and haven't seen any.
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    I started a thread about this and was trashed for doing it without searching. I'm really needing a google voice invite, but I'm have no luck getting one. Please send one if you can spare it, thank you so very much, darren.m.hunt@gmail.com
    Quote Originally Posted by pkisme View Post
    Does anyone know where to look for invites to send out if you have a google voice account?? If I had any I would like to send them out to forum members (after I hook up the wife) but I have looked everywhere in my account and haven't seen any.
    They would be on your main screen when you log in under calling credit it says invite a friend and let's you know how many invites you have if you have any. I initially recieved 3 and sent them out, hoping to get more.
    Quote Originally Posted by dhunt21 View Post
    I started a thread about this and was trashed for doing it without searching. I'm really needing a google voice invite, but I'm have no luck getting one. Please send one if you can spare it, thank you so very much, darren.m.hunt@gmail.com
    dhunt21 if I had anymore I would give you one, I would have no use for them. I have heard you can purchase them on ebay for $1 haven't verified though.

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trk...All-Categories
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast