1.    #1  
    Hi,

I've broken the screen of my visor edge; so I called the support departement in France and they answered that I have to pay around 150(133$) for repairs + 30(27$) for the shipment.

This is the price of a new one!!!

Is it possible to return to US my visor for repairs? I've seen it cost around $85 in US.

Thanks.

Fabien.
    Another option is to buy the screen and do the repair yourself. I have heard it isn't very hard.
  3.    #3  
    Hi Heberman,

Do you know where I can buy the screen? I called the hotline in France but they don't want to sell the screen!

Is there a company in US which sell spare parts for visor?

I didn't think 3rd party screen replacements for the Edge were available yet. www.gethightech.com doesn' t list any. I suppose if the Edge screens aren't any different electronically from the rest of the visor line, one of those screens might work. Given the form factor of the Edge though, I suspect it probably uses a different connector to the main board.
    -----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
    Version: 3.12
    GS d-(+) s: a C++ UX++++V++S++ P+>+++ L>+++ E+>++ W++ N++(+++) o? K? w !O !M V-- PS PE Y+ PGP++ t++ 5++ X++ R+ tv++ b++(+++) DI++++ D+ G++ e+++>++++ h--- r+++ y?
    -----END GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
  5.    #5  
    It seems all the visor glasses are same.

I guess I will save money thanks to you.