Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Today when i tried to use my Treo it said it was in "Fixed dialing mode" and i was unable to make a call.

I swithed the wireless mode off/on and it worked again.

Could some please explain what fixed dialing is since i dont have a clue, i had the phone in my coat so could i by accident have activated this, or?

/Andreas
    was there an error code associated with the message (like 0x7001 or something of that nature)?

If there was you could probably do a search on the handspring support website for that particular number.

- Burns
    Check out my page on Visors:
    Burn's Visor page
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Nah, no error code just an ok-button.

Speed-dial didnt work and i couldnt use the dial-pad during a call (to make selections)

/Andreas
    I have no idea what this means. but is suspect that some button or buttons get activated in your coat pocket to cause it. Perhaps its time for you to get a case.
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Ahh, that illusive case, well lets just say they case was supposed to arrive week 10 here in Sweden and we are now close to week 15 and still no case for me, cmon HS!!!

/Andreas
    No you are not alone. Same story in Germany.

I cancelled the order for USB cable and charger because they couldn't change the item to the USB cradle instead.

Out of four items ordered early February only the Treo has been delivered.

HS told me that the USB cradle would be available for order on the german website as from april 2. It must have been a (bad) April fools joke because still haven't found it.

Handspring are you reading this ??? You are not caring enough for your european customers.
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    I know the feeling Ernst, i think i will cancel that case and wait for some other model instead.

/Andreas