View Poll Results: Do you use a screen protector with your Treo?

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - it's necessary

34 60.71%
  • No - no need for a protector

22 39.29%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    i wanted to see the second phone they thrashed. couldnt find it on their site. story must be pretty old.

I havnt used bodyguards and never heard of them. I heard about zagg from CES. they had a 50% off sale for people first trying their products out. i bought a couple then. well worth the money.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofyfoot View Post
    i wanted to see the second phone they thrashed. couldnt find it on their site. story must be pretty old.

I havnt used bodyguards and never heard of them. I heard about zagg from CES. they had a 50% off sale for people first trying their products out. i bought a couple then. well worth the money.
    Yea I think the report is pretty old, but I suspect the one they trashed was not a pretty sight.

I heard of InvisibleShield first too. Then I started noticing people on web boards who had tried both InvisibleShield and BodyGuardz were saying they preferred BodyGuardz. I figured there had to be something to it. So I decided to try BodyGuardz and I must say I prefer it. Zagg seems to have a much stronger marketing machine behind them. But Zagg should always give their product away at 50% off, given BodyGuardz comes with 2 in each package .
    I used to, religously until I got my 755p. I used it on my Palm IIIe, Kyocera7135, and Treo 700p. But the day I picked up my 755p I became so disillusioned at the progress Palm was making (or lack thereof), that I just threw caution to the wind and figured, "What the heck. Screw the protector. Hopefully there's something coming out from Palm soon that gets me excited about smart devices again." Then low and behold, the Pre surfaced.
    Just makes the device easier to sell later. . . . . I really cannot tell I have one on, oops, my iPhone.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12