1.    #1  
    180 KB user is unhappy with my abilty to adapt to JOT and it's included version of grafitti. They are not as user friendly as the Grafitti on my old Visor. Handspring phone room personnel suggested "JITTERBUG" but I cannot find it. Any help out there for a low tech guy?
    forget about Jot and get ScreenWrite hack instead. It lets you do all normal graffiti strokes right on the screen. Jot is way too expensive, and requires you to teach it what your strokes are.
    I've never heard of JitterBug, but there is a program called DiddleBug that lets you do "digital ink" notes on the screen. Maybe the tech rep misunderstood what you wanted to do, and thought that DiddleBug was what you were looking for. :\
    Seattle Palm Users Group!
    http://www.seapug.com/
  3.    #3  
    Your advice was correct on "Diddlebug" and "Screenwrite".
    Thanks,
    JW
    Originally posted by GregGaub
    <snip>Jot is way too expensive, and requires you to teach it what your strokes are.
    <snip>
    Don't know what you're talking about here. Jot requires no "teaching" or training in the hanwriting recognition sense. There is an option (tuner) screen where you can identify additional ways to enter six letters and symbols (i, t, k, p, y, and $). but these just make the program more flexible.

IMO Jot blows away Grafitti, because it recognizes the way I write instead of forcing me to learn to write in a way the Palm OS will understand.