1.    #1  
    Am I a moron?

Is there an easy way to redial, and I am missing it?
    There is no redial button. But you can tap on the dial button twice to dial the last number. You can also use the jog rocker to go back back to some of the previous numbers you called.
    If you hold down the phonebook button, you'll automatically redial the last number called.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks.
    Press and hold the jog rocker switch to redial the last number too (unless you have installed PowerJog).

There are probably a few more ways to do this too that I have not found yet.
    Originally posted by meta_dave
    Press and hold the jog rocker switch to redial the last number too (unless you have installed PowerJog).

There are probably a few more ways to do this too that I have not found yet.
    I've noticed that TreoButton and Buttons-T seem to mess up the jog wheel functionality. It used to be that, on the speed-dial screen, I could sroll up or down to desired speed dial entry and then press the wheel to dial it. Now it simply does a redial of the last number.

The same thing happens when I key in the first few letters of a name. I get to the screen where various numbers are listed for a person, I use the wheel to move to the correct number, press the wheel to dial, and I wind up dialing the last number dialed instead of the one selected.

What gives?