1.    #1  
    What makes Voicemail special in Speed Dial? Can you move its position?

How come there is a "looping tape" in the Voicemail entry? How do you get that?
    Last edited by Godzilla; 03/25/2002 at 02:17 PM.
    I'm curious about this as well, because I noticed the same thing when I overwrote the name with the &time variable to show a clock on speed dial -- originally I tried to move it to another spot, but it seems to be coded - what gives?
    obscure information.
    I tried to edit the Voicemail entry and it said: "The Voicemail entry can not be edited while wireless mode is off."

I think this all means that the first speed dial is reserved for voicemail.
    Jeff
    Nope.

Check to make sure your phone is on

Go to Edit Speed Dial, and double-tap on the VM button.

You can change the number, title, and extra digits, but you can't delete it and make a new one.

Strange.
    obscure information.
    That's odd, because I went to Edit Speed Dial and just *dragged* the Voicemail rectangle to a different spot. Am I misunderstanding the problem?
    Yes and no.

Just odd behavior more than anything, I can move it, edit it, etc...

Can't add the VM icon to any other speed dial, and I seem to be unable to delete that entry.

More like interesting features than any trouble I'm having...
    obscure information.
    Yo.

Thanks for the tip! I have been trying to figure out how to move my Voice Mail button to another positionf or a long time. never thought of dragging it!

\
    Originally posted by Fleischner
    That's odd, because I went to Edit Speed Dial and just *dragged* the Voicemail rectangle to a different spot. Am I misunderstanding the problem?
    Oh, good. Glad I wasn't completely off the mark. While you're at it, you can do the same thing with the Blazer bookmarks after you click on the little Edit button.
  9.    #9  
    Very cool - thanks for the tip!
    Originally posted by Obscure411
    Go to Edit Speed Dial, and double-tap on the VM button.

You can change the number, title, and extra digits, but you can't delete it and make a new one.
    I was gonna post about this a while ago, I can't do this.
    I set my VM to 123, but I found this doesn't work everywhere, it should be set to *123. But when editing, no cursor blinks in the number area. No typing shows up. Delete doesn't delete the numbers there. I can edit the name and extra numbers. But I can't change the Number! Does anyone know a way around this?