1.    #1  
    For those of you out there experimenting with all of the email client software on those spanking new Treos...know that an install of Eudora 5.6 over TreoMail makes the latter error out with Fatal Exceptions. The Eudora install overwrites one of the shared SSL libraries.

Until TreoMail improves its overall functionality and goes to GPRS, my money remains on Eudora, a much better solution than OneTouch email in my book.

Comments?
    I agree, although the TreoMail app has a better user interface, the functionality of EudoraMail is much better.

Since TreoMail cannot deliver SMS notification to European GSM devices, it has no benefits over EudoraMail.

And EudoraMail is much faster in downloading messages!
    Eudoramail is a monster. But it is still ky favorite Desktop and Palm OS mail client.
    I like Eudora for the Palm. I haven't tried TreoMail yet... I'm afraid I'll get hooked and then asked to pay too much (a la Yahoo).
    Originally posted by dietrichbohn
    I like Eudora for the Palm. I haven't tried TreoMail yet... I'm afraid I'll get hooked and then asked to pay too much (a la Yahoo).
    Unless you are business person that get important mail every few minutes, Treomail is not worth it. Stick with Eudora ..its still the best overall I think. Hezart Mail+ with SMS support might be worth a look as well (www.hezart.com) I think.
    Does either program have a way to get messages out of the program and into (for instance) the memo pad? Using the clipboard is too restrictive because it only copies the first 1K of the message.
    everytime i try to delete a message with treomail, i am forced to reset the device. i dont have any other emal applications installed other than one-touch mail. is anyone else having this problem. it once worked fine, but now, i am forced to reset after any type of delete (inbox or individual msg view).

-kO
    ---
    keepOnkeepingOn
    Does either program have a way to get messages out of the program and into (for instance) the memo pad? Using the clipboard is too restrictive because it only copies the first 1K of the message.
    I use ClipHack 1.1 for all my :menu: C and :menu: P needs. It lets you copy any number of characters to and from any program. I have had no problems with it thus far. www.deskfree.com
    "Take me where my future's lyin', St. Elmo's Fire." - John Parr