1.    #1  
    I'm sure most of you guys have read the blogs of the products/software Palm has in stored for 2010. What do you guys think? Any speculations and upsets?

It seems like exactly what we expected, not much surprises . I wonder when the new hardware will come but the webOS 1.4 will be nice to look forward too.

A few main things: EA Sports games (NFS, Sims, etc..)
    Video recording (with editing)
    Palm Pre Plus and Pixi Plus (16GB w/o home button/WiFi)
    Adobe Flash 10.1
    Open web distributions of apps

A few more things but just what I remembered.
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    I guess the biggest screwup is I am under Sprint and the new WiFi app is Verizon exclusive....

Thanks Sprint
    i have the anything data family plan so for $160+/- per month i have four phones, unlimited mobile to any mobile, unlimited data (txt,pics,email,web etc),free turn by turn sprint navigation,uhhh and if i WANTED to install the umm tethercough....cough...app (which i tried as mere developer experiment, was impressed, and removed) and sprint tv/music all inclusive.....

i dont think 8gb of ram is making or breaking the pre's performance so i can wait till sprint gets the plus (or whatever new palm thingy they come up with the coax me out of my $) so i can be due for an upgrade anyway.

------------------------------------------------------
    uber palm geekette palm iii, iiixe, v, vii, m100, m505, treo 650, centros for the creepykittens, treo 755p, pre with mojo sdk (magically delicious) hack-which-is-encouraged-by-its-maker-so-its-not-really-a-hack? and 3 different wireless keyboards that I WISH SOMEONE WOULD MAKE A PATCH FOR (1 IR n 2 bluetooth)
    Last edited by creepycat; 01/16/2010 at 04:55 AM.
  4.    #4  
    yep, i'm gonna stick with my Pre, until maybe to test out the 'Supersonic'.
    You can get out of your Sprint Contract. Google "Sprint & PhoneNews.com Team Up To Help ETF Out Go Smoothly" I did while on the phone with Sprint because I'm about to be on my 5th Pre!
    Global Posts
    350 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by splitz View Post
    You can get out of your Sprint Contract. Google "Sprint & PhoneNews.com Team Up To Help ETF Out Go Smoothly" I did while on the phone with Sprint because I'm about to be on my 5th Pre!
    I find it to be a shame that Sprint is losing customers because Palm released a beta design with numerous flaws without it being fully tested.

I am on the second Pre and just gave up trying to get a third even though my second has horrendous screen blotches. Palm even had the nerve to tell me I could pay $30 to get a refurb under my warranty... *** you create a defective device and I have to pay to get something that actually works?

They better fix this on the next device, and I hope the Pre + doesn't have these issues so my faith can be restored in Palm. My Centro was of amazing build and the Pre feels like a cheap $2 toy compared to it.