1.    #1  
    I love my Treo, but VS service in my area is EXTREMELY spotty. When I complained to VS they offered to give me more minutes, but this would be useless since I can barely use any plan minutes now. I don't even know why VS even bothers having a store in my area. It's that bad, really!

Cingular doesn't have GSM service in my area and if I cancel my VS service contract (no way I'm paying the $200 termination fee) I'm still stuck with a PDA that I can't use for its main intended purpose. I don't think that HS would accept it as a return. Afterall it's not really their fault my phone service sucks. I would love to try the Sprint CDMA phone, but it appears that won't be ready for a few months.

So what do I do? Do I talk to HS? Do I keep my Treo as a PDA only? Do I sell the phone on eBay? Do I beat Jamie Lee Curtis on the head with my Treo? I'm open to (serious) suggestions.
    Originally posted by karlfranz
    ...I cancel my VS service contract (no way I'm paying the $200 termination fee)...I don't think that HS would accept it as a return.
    Why don't you think HS will take it back? If you can get out of your contract (I think you should be able to), send the Treo back!!!

http://support.handspring.com/esupport/html/returns.jsp

"If you purchased your product directly from Handspring you may return it for full credit within 30 days from shipment as long as it is in good condition. To arrange for a return, please call Handspring's CustomerCare Center at 1 (888) 565-9393 6am to 6pm Pacific Standard Time Monday through Friday and 9am to 1pm Saturday. Please be sure to have your credit card available when you call. Custom cases may not be returned except in the case of manufacturer's defect or order fulfillment error. "
    Jeff