1.    #1  
    Confirming a previous post the SMS issue is very real and it is intermittent on apperantly most of the VS networks.

After a week of calls to VS tech support I got VS to come clean. VS is admitting that SMS messaging is intermittent on most all their networks. It appears that receiving SMS messages is not a problem. The problem lies in the engine that links the sent SMS message to the internet e-mail service being sent to. They will not go further and let me know it is a server issue, code issue or something else. Furthermore, the official word from VS is no expected date to resolution. They are fighting any attempt to discontinue service. In short, we're So Madly Sorry (SMS) your service is incomplete and that will fulfill our SMS service for today.
    My outgoing SMS isn't working again...(I'm with VS).
    This is definitely a problem as it is a feature I want to use. I'm not happy about this at all.
    Still working for me (SE PA/ S NJ area). I've had the problem you've had in the past, but with nowhere near the frequency. I'd say 90-95% of the time (if not more) outgoing SMS-to-email works for me.

Originally posted by sparkle
    My outgoing SMS isn't working again...(I'm with VS).
    This is definitely a problem as it is a feature I want to use. I'm not happy about this at all.
    I'm in Boston and it was working last week after things had been fixed. I just noticed it was down this morning - hopefully it will be back up - I'll test later.
    Anyone else in MA having problems?