1.    #1  
    Is there a way to skip text on the keyboard? I keep having to use my stylus to highlight and delete. Any help, especially skipping words and lines.
    I don't have mine yet, but the quick reference card I downloaded as a PDF from Handspring's site shows how to move the cursor with the keyboard. I'm not sure how to select text with the keyoard, though. I'll attach a gif of the good part, in case you don't have a hard copy, or don't want to look for it.
    -Greg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Thanks Greg, I was wondering about that also. I have the card printed out and laying around here somewhere...

Rod
    "Happy are they whose sins are forgiven, whose wrongs are pardoned"

Romans 4:7
  4.    #4  
    Many thanks

That was a real frustration. Now I have committed to reading the pdf instruction booklet. I looked for it the other day but could not find the download file on my C drive so I loaded up the CD that came with the Treo and found it there. Thanks
    The simple way to navigate thru text with the keyboard is to press the blue Option key and use the up and down scroll keys to move the cursor.

I have not yet found a way to select text with only the keyboard but I assume it is only a matter of time that someone figures out how to write a hack to do this.

I am pretty excited about all the new software appearing for Treo. My favorite is the TreoButton becaus not only does it allow you to remap the Option + application buttons but it also allows the Contacts sub-section of the PhoneBook application to be mapped directly. So I have PhoneBook button set as normal but if I want to go directly to my (Address Book) Contacts, I have the same button Option mapped to Contacts - neat!
    Where does one find this "TreoButton" ?

Thanks,
    Jeff
    Do a search for TREO at www.palmgear.com.

Originally posted by B747400
    Where does one find this "TreoButton" ?

Thanks,
    Jeff