1.    #1  
    Well, I'm getting Fatal Errors on the treo here, and I'm finding it's somehow related to the "..." button. I know that it crashed Eudora right quick when you tried to use it in the address field (or at least, it crashed mine...).

Now it's doing it whevener I try to use in SMS. Usu when I hit the "..." button after Opt + "-". I wouldn't be suprised if this is somehow related to a limited character set for SMS, but should it be crashing the treo so hard?

Now, a warm reset seems to eliminate the problem, but I can't narrow the damn thing down to a specific hack or extension.

Here's the scaries and semi-scaries I'm running:

PowerJog 2.0b1
    Ringo 1.2
    TreoButton 1.0b1
    Today 1.3
    X-Master 1.2
    Crash 1.2
    ClockEveryWhere 1.90
    EasyLaunch 0.15

...of course, now I can't seem to replicate the problem. *sigh* Anybody else having keyboard fatal errors?
    I've had similar fatal errors when I had pushed the option key, a blue symbol, the "..." key, and then pushed backspace.

But now, I can't recreate the problem either. I was using easylaunch then, and not now, so that could have been the conflict.
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by heberman
    I've had similar fatal errors when I had pushed the option key, a blue symbol, the "..." key, and then pushed backspace.

But now, I can't recreate the problem either. I was using easylaunch then, and not now, so that could have been the conflict.
    Why'd you give up easylaunch?
    I recreated the error you mentioned about the SMS application. I run PowerJog and some other hacks and stuff. So I tried it on my Treo after a hard reset. It did not crash. Looks like it is a hack or perhaps powerjog at fault here. I then restored everything and left out PowerJog and disabled hacks and the bug still was not present.

Looks like a contraindication type of bug.
    It seemed too confusing to get easylaunch to work with Treobutton. If I held a button down, sometimes I got the program I wanted, and sometimes I didn't. Easylaunch's hold-button feature doesn't seem to work well with the Phone app, datebk4 or the SMS app. Those programs need full use of the button to scroll through their own menus.

With Treobutton, I can get access to 8 programs with the 4 buttons - that's almost good enough for me. I use the buttons as follows:

Phone: Phone, Contacts
    Datebook: Datebk4, To Do
    Web button: Applications (home page), Bugme
    SMS: SMS app, Wordsmith

Ideally, I would like to have access to two more programs: Calculator, and Multimail. Powerjog gets me there, but it is slower.