Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    I have a problem unistalling apps once they are installed on my pre. Every since I upload my pre with newest webos, the phone doesn't show the apps that were installed. Need to uninstall the app that end calls when touch the power botton. Can anyone help?
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    I have a problem unistalling apps once they are installed on my pre. Every since I upload my pre with newest webos, the phone doesn't show the apps that were installed. Need to uninstall the app that end calls when touch the power botton. Can anyone help?
    Same problem... Full erase and reinstall of preware & services manager does not solve this issue
    are you talking about removing tweaks (patches) or do you really mean apps? to remove an app you simply hold the orange button and tap the app that you want to remove. patches (which it sounds like your talking about) are different. In Preware they have their own location. installed apps>patch. that's where you should find the end calls with power button patch.
    Quote Originally Posted by max.swell View Post
    are you talking about removing tweaks (patches) or do you really mean apps? to remove an app you simply hold the orange button and tap the app that you want to remove. patches (which it sounds like your talking about) are different. In Preware they have their own location. installed apps>patch. that's where you should find the end calls with power button patch.
    For me, it's apps that came from the App Catalog, like AP News and Classic and Evernote. They have broken since the last WebOS update and I cannot remove them to reinstall... the install fails after the phone reboots.