1.    #1  
    For all the criticism and "you're not gonna make it" talk, I for one am quite happy with my WebOS device (Pre) and with the state of Palm at this point in time.

I thank you Palm, for providing a wonderful mobile OS, but also for being so supportive of all the time and work from both the users and administrators / owners of this site (Precentral). I have never seen such "synergy" between a manufacture and a "homebrew" community.

I know all of us IT folks understand the uniqueness of this relationship, however everyone else needs to understand that as well. This does not usually happen and homebrew folks are typically operating only as the manufacture "looks the other way" or as something that's simi-tolerated.

Thank you Palm and Precentral!
    Why can't the mobile device manufactures get that most want a touch screen and a front face QWERTY?
    +1. It may not be everything to everyone, but it does a wonderful job fulfilling my needs!
    Agreed! Love my Pre and webOS and looking forward to a hopefully great year of things to come!
    Cool, finally a thread that all of the loser trolls won't jump on! +1 for me too! I am really happy with my Pre. If you go into forums for other smarphones it's the same bad rerun movies, the sobbing farewell speeches, worst phone that I have ever owned, blah blah blah! It's funny, when they do polls on this forum, the happy users way out number the whiners.
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    Five star thread will read again!
    ---Pretend that every single person you meet has a sign around his or her neck that says, "Make me feel important." Not only will you succeed in sales, you will succeed in life.
  7.    #7  
    Thanks all! I also tire of the endless rants about the problems. I guess my point is, other manufactures do not allow you (the end user) to have any control or real physical input / action on the issues. Palm, on the other hand does. Not only do they allow YOU to have input on the fixes and enhancements, they actually allow YOU to write them (if you can).
    Why can't the mobile device manufactures get that most want a touch screen and a front face QWERTY?
  8.    #8  
    oh and...yeah,yeah I know WE shouldn't have to fix someone elses problem, BUT the point is we CAN...and Palm can then include those fixes / enhancements with a future release.
    I like my phone and love the fact that its custom fit for me lol !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->