1.    #1  
    Curious: does the Treo 180g use the Edge-style fast lookup?

do you like it? do you wish you got the kb version?
    I have the graphiti version.
    Find it easier to use than the keboard when it comes to navigating.
    The only time I would prefer the keyboard version is when it comes to Sms messages and emails, other wise I LOVE MY TREO 180G.
    Try erasing the user name on the Troe 180 ...HA.
    Same ****, Different Pile
    Originally posted by TreoTechHead
    Try erasing the user name on the Troe 180 ...HA. [/B]

That's an odd comment. Is there something about the keyboard version that prevents, or makes it difficult to edit the username of the device?
    Have you ever tried to erase the name, or do yuo know how to erase your name from any handheld?

Well here it is
    it's the shortcut symbol, period, numeral 5

now how do you make the shortcut symbol on the keyboard.
    It took some reading but I finally figured it out.

Let me know what you come up with.

But you must admit it is a bit troublesome using the keyboard and having to switch to stylus on some some apps.
    Same ****, Different Pile
    I switched from the graffiti to the keyboard version with absolutely no regrets. I suspect that the kb version is outselling the graffiti version 5 to 1. Once you master the keyboard, there is no going back. I find that I rarely use my stylus anymore. As more and more apps are designed to take advantage of the jogrocker, we will use the stulus less and less.
    Originally posted by yardie
    I switched from the graffiti to the keyboard version with absolutely no regrets. I suspect that the kb version is outselling the graffiti version 5 to 1. Once you master the keyboard, there is no going back. I find that I rarely use my stylus anymore. As more and more apps are designed to take advantage of the jogrocker, we will use the stulus less and less.
    Sounds like Palm OS and RIM are getting closer to merging with each device, especially since the new RIM has a built-in cell phone (but only though a headset, if I read the article correctly)
    Blue Visor Deluxe ~ Clie T615 ~ Zire 71 ~ Treo 650 ~ Palm Centro
    I bought the KB version but installed Jot. This was I have the best of both worlds. I never liked Grafitti, but Jot is incredible.
    Originally posted by karlfranz
    I bought the KB version but installed Jot. This was I have the best of both worlds. I never liked Grafitti, but Jot is incredible.
    for us$40 it better be incredible.

mc
    Originally posted by mensachicken

for us$40 it better be incredible.

mc
    where IS jot? i can't seem to be able to find it on palmgear.com ?
    Go to

www.cic.com

and for $40 you can get Jot, WordComplete, and QuickNotes.

p.s. I haven't been able to get WordComplete to work properly on my Treo. The suggested words list only appears when typing on the keyboard, not when writing on the screen w/ Jot. Anybody have this problem or know how to fix it?
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    At the beginning i regret buying the 180g, but then im a newbie to Grafitti, once i learned im quite happy with my choice.

Reason i got it was i dont want to swap between the keyboard and stylus all the time.

/Andreas