Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Hi!
    Is there anyone who can buy me one of those "Brookstore Treo cases" and send it to me here in Norway by "Us Priority mail" and get payed with "PayPal" with an extra $ 10.-as a "reward".??
    regards Steinar
    So here's the short version of the story: I wanted one of the Brookstone cases, and didn't think there was a Brookstone store here. So, I purchased online. Then, just after buying online, I found out that we did, indeed, have a Brookstone store at the mall across town (I'm not a big shopper, and rarely go to the mall close to my house, let alone the one across town). I had no idea. Anyways, me being the impatient person that I am, I went to the store and bought a case with the intent of just returning the one I purchased online.

If you'd like, instead of returning the case I bought online, I'll send it to you.

I got notification that it shipped last Thursday, and it's supposed to take 5 to 7 days to get to me (I chose standard shipping).

And, I have a PayPal account, so that would work out great.

Drop me a line at jr_sites@yahoo.com if you're interested.
    Add me to the list of happy Brookstone case owners I was sooooo disappointed when I saw that a $400 phone could come w/o a damn beltclip - luckily, there's a Brookstone a few doors away from me, and I picked it up yesterday. Works like a charm

The only thing - the clip (as mentioned above) isn't springloaded - so there's the possibility with some hastened movement, it could come off the belt. I was thinking of putting some velcro on the end of the clip - so that you'd have to unlatch the velcro in order to take it off the belt. Any thoughts?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12