1.    #1  
    I don't mind the virtual keyboard, have used it for a couple years now on my iPhone. Palm invented the full screen touch device, let's get a new one!!

I tried the Pre, loved the OS, hated having to slide out the keyboard for every little input. Heck, the Pre with a virtual keyboard option would be perfect (not homebrew).

I also really hate moving parts on the phone, give me a sturdy slab any day.

Please palm, come out with a full touchscreen. It would totally rock!!
    Palm Pilot Personal, Palm III, Palm V, Palm IIIc, Kyocera QCP-6035, Sony Clie N710C , Sony Clie N610, Palm Tungsten T3, Palm Treo 650, Palm Treo 680, Palm Treo 750, Centro (Wife's), iPhone, Blackjack, iPhone 3g, back to Blackjack, Centro (Mine), Palm PRE, iPhone 3g (again), iPhone 3gs (wife's), iPhone 4, iPad, iPad 2 (wife's), Pre Plus, HP TouchPad.

Yes, I have a problem...
    +1!
    ok that's weird, my post never showed up.

ok well it said I agree with ya too. Palm should release some phones without moving parts.
    Palm prē-ist.
    They did its called pixi
    I think first they need to fix their battery usage, have you seen the HTC HD2? It is the single most ENORMOUS capacative touchscreen I've ever seen on a phone, I'd love to see WebOS on a device like that. But I think the battery would last about 30 minutes
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    They did its called pixi
    Huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by mclark2112 View Post
    I don't mind the virtual keyboard, have used it for a couple years now on my iPhone. Palm invented the full screen touch device, let's get a new one!!

I tried the Pre, loved the OS, hated having to slide out the keyboard for every little input. Heck, the Pre with a virtual keyboard option would be perfect (not homebrew).

I also really hate moving parts on the phone, give me a sturdy slab any day.

Please palm, come out with a full touchscreen. It would totally rock!!
    I prefer to have a real keyboard on my phones. What I'd really like to see is a webOS tablet with a really big screen in the neighborhood of seven inches. To hell with the Crunchpad or whatever Apple is going to slap its logo on next year, the webOS UI practically begs for a really big screen device.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthRepublican View Post
    I prefer to have a real keyboard on my phones. What I'd really like to see is a webOS tablet with a really big screen in the neighborhood of seven inches. To hell with the Crunchpad or whatever Apple is going to slap its logo on next year, the webOS UI practically begs for a really big screen device.
    That would be heavy, but how about an Archos 7 phone with WebOS? Think Palm buying Archos; or, would that be the other way around?
    You may be right; I may be crazy. But, the Treo may be just the device I've been looking for.