1.    #1  
    Another weekend goes by and still no Treo. I've started having strange debates with myself to pass the time (my wife doesn't understand). My latest concern is what to call this thing? I realize I have only ever seen Treo in print, never spoken. Should I say Tree-oh or Tray-oh. I'm sure that little accent thing over the "e" is supposed to tell you something - no idea what though. Can anyone clear things up for me?
    Tree (as in evergreen) - Oh (as in the letter).

...actually, I call mine Sancho.
    I think its TREE-O as well. Thingie over the "e" is there to show that the Treo is different from the music player with the same name.
    Hey, shouldn't it be Dude where's-my-Treo?
    ditto on "tree-oh." Or Trio. as in three functions ("talk. organize. connect.")
    The light at the end of your tunnel has been disconnected due to non-payment. Please remit funds immediately for restoration of hope.
    I refer to mine as my "phone". If I referred to it as my Treo or Handspring or Palm device or communicator, no one would know what I was talking about.
    Originally posted by heberman
    I refer to mine as my "phone". If I referred to it as my Treo or Handspring or Palm device or communicator, no one would know what I was talking about.
    Well, I made fun of something called Palm OS running on a Palm Pilot.....

But of course, then comes Handspring with an even faster Palm OS....

At least with Handspring Treo, there is not quite the, err, fun factor there use to be.

-A happy handheld user of Palm Devices.