1.    #1  
    I am getting ready to cut down a screen protector for the Treo screen. I recently read on the SPUG board (while pining away for the Treo to arrive) that someone else used 2 screen protectors: one on the screen and another on the cover.

Has anyone tried it? How is the visability?

I understand the reason for the protector on the cover: I don't plan on using a case, as the Treo fits great inside my pocket. It would be nice to keep the cover as scratch-free as possible, but I worry about visability.
    The Treo already comes with a screen protector on the outside.
  3.    #3  
    True, but it comes with a tab hanging onto the bottom of the film for its removal. Also, that film seemed to darken the cover. I fear that a regular screen protector might yield similar results.
    I think putting a screen protector on the flip window would be a little.... obsessive. I put one on the screen, sure, but the window is more scratch resistant, and hey, if it gets a scratch, it doesn't really affect your visibility all that much.
    Are there any screen protectors out for the Treo that don't have to be cut down? I never used screen protection on my Ipaq and after a year and a half the screen was in excellent condition. I cleaned it regularly and had the little habit of scratching my ear with the stylus which "waxed" the tip a little. Yuck! I know. But it's an old fly rod trick as well. Just rub the joints behind your ear. So.... just how durable might the Handspring screen be in comparison to others?
    Up the Creek.... Try the River!
    www.riverontheweb.com

Moblog: bluefrog.textamerica.com
    you can use the flip window protector that comes with it and put it inside. The size is perfect.

greetings