1.    #1  
    I noticed there isn't an easy way to exchange Player ID codes for the MMORPG (Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game) games available for the Pre. I put together a site where you can post your player id and get other users player ids.

Following Apps Supported:
    m:Mafia
    m:Vampire
    m:Racing
    Dungeon Quest

Link:
    MMORPG ID Exchange

Please do not post you player id codes in this forum.
    Last edited by PhantomPhreak53; 02/19/2010 at 11:14 AM. Reason: new URL
  2.    #2  
    The site is updated and now has an automated reporting feature to flag invalid codes. New features coming soon.
  3.    #3  
    I have a new domain and name for the site. It is also opened to other platforms now that share the same games. The code list is getting very long so please come check it out.
    Can you add a program that will rule out all the Id's that people have already added for their games? For instance, if I have added a person in the list of id's can you make it be high lighted and all the ones I need to add be normal that way i know i have already added it or the other way around? This should be more easily achieved if a person has an account on the "mmorpgidexchange.com" site where they can type in which ones they have added and then a program can locally check from the list which ones are on your "already added list". Then you could also have an ignore list for Id's that are known invalid id's. A lot of the invalid id's can be avoided this way as well. Please message me back if this is a possibility. This would help a lot!
    Thanks,
    Mike
    Can you add a program that will rule out all the Id's that people have already added for their games? For instance, if I have added a person in the list of id's can you make it be high lighted and all the ones I need to add be normal that way i know i have already added it or the other way around? This should be more easily achieved if a person has an account on the "mmorpgidexchange.com" site where they can type in which ones they have added and then a program can locally check from the list which ones are on your "already added list". Then you could also have an ignore list for Id's that are known invalid id's. A lot of the invalid id's can be avoided this way as well. Please message me back if this is a possibility. This would help a lot!
    Thanks,
    Mike
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by noltepre View Post
    Thanks,
    Mike
    Yeah it's on the list of things to do but I don't know when I will get to it.
    Play Cricket Wars, Dungeon Quest, m:Mafia, m:Racing, m:Vampire or m:Zombies? Share your codes at MMORPG ID Exchange