Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Just wondering, how is the sound quality of the Treo for the person on the other end of the conversation? Everyone I talk to on the VP says that it sounds like I'm holding the phone about 10' away from me.

Thanks!
    i talked to my mom on my treo tonight for over an hour and she kept telling me it was the clearest connection she had ever heard. From my end, her earring fell out and I heard it (using a headset). I think it is really great!
    My friends tell me they can hear me now. With my VP I ended up having to listen, then move the VP close to my mouth to talk, then move it back to my ear to listen, etc.
    I can second the other comments on Treo sound quality. Treo is clear as a bell on both ends. The SpeakerPhone is cool in really noisy places if you have problems hearing with the regular sound level. You get a little extra noise pickup from the surroundings but it works great. I hate using headsets but the headset is a good option in these noisy places too.
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    You guys have sold me - that was my biggest concern. If the phone quality was the same as the VP or just slightly better, I wouldn't get the Treo. But with these reports I ordered mine today.

Thanks!
    Originally posted by ginmtb
    You guys have sold me - that was my biggest concern. If the phone quality was the same as the VP or just slightly better, I wouldn't get the Treo. But with these reports I ordered mine today.

Thanks!
    You won't be sorry. I can't compare to the vphone, but it is better than any other mobile phone I've ever owned--from qualcomm to samsung to motorola.
    Sounds great, no complaints from the other party too!

me
    Great and I use Voicestream in the NYC area. I must say maybe because I bought a later version of the Visorphone, or I am going deaf but the VP also sounded almost as good (please don't yell at me) but the TREO is the best phone I have ever owned! the speaker phone is awesome.