Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I also saw the ship fly across the screen !!! Could not figure out what caused it as it happened only once.
    Originally posted by terrysalmi

Well...it's always better to accuse someone else of doing something that you are doing yourself (hey, the Democrats do it all the time)!

But back on topic now, you could say that IF I wanted to go to law school or grad school - then I would be in DB's case...
    Hey!, no fair bashing folk over the summer!

And the dems, well, they're hypocrites and all, but at least they're hypocrites whose agenda is mainly better than the other teams... (...that is a retort.. I think... )

and tphphphpth! I have a 270 now. and trust me, I'm not weaseling out of any debt, I'm paying it off fair and square, much in the same way that dubya did NOT. ...plus, I'm not racking up debt now, waivers and stipends and such.

Not exactly Easter Eggs. More undocumented features on my Treo 90:

1. Dot Shortcuts are availble via keyboard s/listkey/shortcut character/period folowed by special number or letter. 4 brings up your username. 6 shows rom build. i initiates beam receive. (Don't experiment. 5 removes your username and dupes all files. Dot shortcuts are documented on the Net.)

2. In Apps screen hold down scroll up button and tap the battery icon with your stylus. Holding it down gives you advanced battery info. Should work on all Treos.

3. Double tapping the power button puts Treo 90 backlight into dim mode.

4. Dancing Handspring Logo: Tap upper left hand corner of the screen while press the scroll up button.

5. When entering text, i/space capitalizes the I. Most common contractions are automatic. Type "dont"/space and "don't" appears.

There's also an animated ascii caterpillar that crawls across the screen, but I forget trigger it.
    Originally posted by J. Kevin Wolfe

4. Dancing Handspring Logo: Tap upper left hand corner of the screen while press the scroll up button.
    I didn't know the treo had that one!
    There's also an animated ascii caterpillar that crawls across the screen, but I forget trigger it.
    I don't think I know that one either.
    Caterpillar:

In the Prefs app make sure you've got general up in your popup list. Option/o and then wait a minute. The caterpillar crawls acrossd my Treo 90 screen and eats the text of whatever line it crosses.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12