1.    #1  
    A question for the lucky few treo owners:
    does the backlight automatically turn on when there's an incoming call? (after setting backlight to be on)

thanks
    Ken
    Yes it does! I kinda wish it would turn on when you flip the lid as well... but at least it does turn on when incoming call.

Keyboard is not lighted though so entering numbers and data by hand in dark might be hard. The rocker switch lets you do the speed dials though.
    You can also turn on the backlight by hitting the power button twice in fast succession. Which is nice.
    when you close the cover during a call, does the call end? what about with the headset?

-kO
    ---
    keepOnkeepingOn
    Originally posted by keepOnkeepinOn
    when you close the cover during a call, does the call end? what about with the headset?

-kO
    Yes. The headset has a button to end calls. I'm not sure if it will end the call when you close it w/ the headset on. I don't have a SIM card now (thought I played with my wife's in the treo for a short time last night). All will become clear in time (easy for me to say...)...
    Dietrichbohn,

You got a wife? Wow... How comes your wife allow you to spend so much time online? You are on VC 24/7!

Originally posted by dietrichbohn

Yes. The headset has a button to end calls. I'm not sure if it will end the call when you close it w/ the headset on. I don't have a SIM card now (thought I played with my wife's in the treo for a short time last night). All will become clear in time (easy for me to say...)...
    Originally posted by yardie
    You got a wife? Wow... How comes your wife allow you to spend so much time online? You are on VC 24/7!
    If you watch carefully, you'll note that I'm not on from about 6:00 pm until midnight. And I'm usu. not around much on weekends.

...and my wife thinks I'm a little... weird. But she's a middle school math teacher, so what does she know about weird?