Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I got mine just now via FedEx. (I was expecting Airborne)

HS Website does not show that it shipped yet... so be on the lookout for yours even if it only shows preparing order.

No case that I ordered.... they must be out.

I am very excited!!

Vitals: Ordered Treo 180 keyboard (non-activated) on 2/12 at 10AM PST. Am in Dallas TX.
    AHHH!

Great, just great. I at least hoped to be able to keep from ratcheting up my anticipation by knowing that "preparing order" meant "not shipped." So that when I saw "shipped," I could allow myself to bounce off the walls for a day or two until it arrived.

...now there's the possiblity that it will arrive any day. Any minute. The fedex guy could be walking up to my door right now!

...just checked. He's not there. But he could be at any second. Hang on..

...still not there.

...dallas, eh....

AUGH!

...oh, yeah, what do you think?
  3.    #3  
    My very first impressions.....

Smaller than I thought- very nice.

It's gonna be tough going back to non-color device! That Prism sure is cool. If the 270 drops in price I might be switching gears.

It is kinda weird using against my face. I think I will use the headset most often.
    I GOT IT! I GOT IT! I GOT IT! I GOT IT! I GOT IT! I GOT IT! I GOT IT! I GOT IT!
    I ordered an activated 180 keyboard on 2-11-02, and I am in Dallas. So either I am unlucky or they are shipping non-activated treo's first?
    mine just arrived, too - Minneapolis. I checked order status this AM and it still said pending. No email, no nothing.

Also, I ordered a case and a charger, but those aren't in the box. Oh, well. The puppy is charging.
    No SIM card. Great. Now I have to go into a VoiceStream retailer.
    Originally posted by dietrichbohn
    What do you want for nothing? A rrrrrubberrr biscuiiiitttt?
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Believe you me, I'll be posting a big old thanks thread once I calm down.

I got it!
    Originally posted by dietrichbohn
    If you have a Visorphone or Voicestream phone, you just use that SIM card - mine works fine. Same phone number and all.
  11.    #11  
    If memory serves me correctly, dietrichbohn won his from Visorcentral. Is that right? Congrats.

New toys, new toys! I love it.
    Originally posted by prismenvy
    If memory serves me correctly, dietrichbohn won his from Visorcentral. Is that right? [...]
    Yes, that's why I was picking on him for 'complaining' about having to go see VoiceStream for a SIM.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    prismenvy or dietrichbonn would either of you contact HS customer support and see what their status for your orders states. So that we can compare info to what is showing up on the web sites. Thanks in advance and enjoy your treos for the rest of us!
    AHaglund
    Originally posted by ahaglund
    prismenvy or dietrichbonn would either of you contact HS customer support and see what their status for your orders states. So that we can compare info to what is showing up on the web sites. Thanks in advance and enjoy your treos for the rest of us!
    "Preparing Order"
  15.    #15  
    Me too. Preparing order.

I think the Cust. Service reps just check the computer like we do.

If it helps I had a ***** of a time sync my stuff over from my Prism. So I havent been able to play much. Lots of fatal errors because of hacks, etc. Still workin it- but a lot of the software I bought has reverted to demo mode and wants the codes again. I hope I have 'em.
    I ordered 2/11/2002 04:33:30 AM with Express shipping.
    Visorphone upgrade...
    still haven't gotten it
    Thank you both for taking the time to Call HS to find out the status for the rest of us.

I ordered mine 02-11-02 at 6:20 AM and have yet to recieve it here in So Cal. but sometimes fed ex is late in the day.

I called HS and they say "preparing order" as does their web site. lets hope that by 5:00Pm the fedex guy shows up with mine!!!
    AHaglund
    apparently mine has arrived too. no one was home to greet fedex, so they left one of those "we'll try again" slips, though if i get out of work early enough i may head down to the fedex depot (not too far away) to pick it up myself. i'd rather have it to play with TONIGHT.
    Hyperenough,

When did you order, did you order w/out service, and where are you located?
    ordered on very late 1/10 or very early 1/11 eastern time (can't remember exactly), without service (visorphone upgrade), express shipping. eastern pennsylvania.

Originally posted by ggroll
    Hyperenough,

When did you order, did you order w/out service, and where are you located?
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast