1.    #1  
    When I placed my order really early on Feb 11th, I also ordered the case and the car charger. Now I have noticed that the "buy now" buttons are gone for both of these items on the Handspring web site. The items do still show up in my order.

Whadya think? Are they sold out already or did they just never have them in the first place? Anybody else have a similar experience?
    I think that they probably jumped the gun on tyhe accessories. I only hope that the accessories dont hold back the order.
    I just got off with HS Cust Service and they assured me that if the case is not available (they still arent sure if it is or isnt) it will not delay shipment of your Treo. The case will just be shipped at a later date.
    eee... that's a bad sign.

You know, I still have yet to see one of these in person. For all I know, this is all a vast conspiracy to make me get rid of my Prism.

I really hope that the accessories come in. I'm going to want a car charger...
    When I saw the initial post in this thread I was absolutely livid. I went to the web site and sure 'nuff, it was exactly as you said. So I called HS to voice my displeasure at this new twist in this saga and was told, after some time away from the phone to get the official spin from his supervisor, that the reason it now says "Coming Soon" is because they sold out of them! HA.... so where are they?!?!?!?!?

I asked yet again for the daily word on the shipment of Treos without activation and still got the 1-3 weeks crap!

I ordered the Treo on the 11th, sold my Ipaq on the 16th and here I sit with no PDA on the 21st. Seriously, I'm just about to cancel my order and go down to CompUSA and buy a new HP565 Pocket PC and chalk my Handspring experience in the trash can.
    Man you ought to relax! Handspring said from day one that it would take a couple weeks. you gambled and you lost. Geesh...Americans are so impatient

Originally posted by riverbruce

I ordered the Treo on the 11th, sold my Ipaq on the 16th and here I sit with no PDA on the 21st. Seriously, I'm just about to cancel my order and go down to CompUSA and buy a new HP565 Pocket PC and chalk my Handspring experience in the trash can.
    When I ordered my treo 2 sunday nights ago, it said that the treo without activation would be delivered ("delivered" means "in my hands" where I come from) within 2 weeks (they changed it to 3 weeks later on). I ordered express shipping. That 2 weeks is "up" on sunday night. To be generous I'll give them until Monday. Come Tuesday AM if it's not here I'm calling up to complain.

I still believe it's false advertising to proclaim boldly on the front page of their site that the Treo is "Now Shipping", since by all accounts, they're really doing no more than accepting preorders.

Originally posted by yardie
    Man you ought to relax! Handspring said from day one that it would take a couple weeks. you gambled and you lost. Geesh...Americans are so impatient

Yardie,

I had settled in for the wait for the Treo. I had no problem until yet another example of being jerked around regarding the accesories. Patience is one thing... "Tribulation works patience..." but to sit idly by while this accompanying nonsense take place is absolutley unacceptable. And yes.... over here, we are used to better service than this.